Sign in to follow this  
NoFoMoJoe

US: TechCrunch Founder’s Crypto Fund Becomes Yet Another Target Of SEC Crypto Probe

Arrington told CNBC that while it’s true that his Arrington XRP Capital fund received a subpoena,“ every [crypto]fund I've talked to has received one.” Emphasizing his willingness to comply with crypto-specific regulations, should they be introduced, Arrington continued:

"That's fine. They [the SEC] just have to figure out what they want. They need to set up rules so we can all follow them, and the market is begging them for that."

https://cointelegraph.com/news/us-techcrunch-founders-crypto-fund-becomes-yet-another-target-of-sec-crypto-probe

Origional Story from CNBC

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/03/02/sec-subpoenas-techcrunch-founders-cryptofund-amid-broader-investigation-into-digital-coins.html

Edited by NoFoMoJoe
Found origional Story

3 minutes ago, zerpdigger said:

wow, very interesting, thanks

arrington seems to know what he's doing, and ofc favors regulations asap, which we all know will benefit US companies in the space

let's hope the US govt get their act together and fast

I fully agree and believe regulation will help the crypto space shake out all the shady players. 

2 hours ago, NoFoMoJoe said:

I fully agree and believe regulation will help the crypto space shake out all the shady players. 

Like those other thousand useless shitcoins...

3 hours ago, zerpdigger said:

wow, very interesting, thanks

arrington seems to know what he's doing, and ofc favors regulations asap, which we all know will benefit US companies in the space

let's hope the US govt get their act together and fast

Oh you want us to.... ah you still don't know yet... ah... okay, that's fine... I went from 100m to 400m, yup that's right, umm, no prob SEC, let me know when you know what you want.