Chewiecoin

If you honestly don’t believe that XRP’s price can go beyond $5-$10 what is your motivation for posting in here

53 minutes ago, ringer2 said:

Exactly. Why on earth would people want an echo chamber?

i didn’t come here looking to pick fights. But when all Indidnwas start to express a non-majority opinion people went crazy on me. Just go back and look at some of my iktial postings on supply concerns. I got called a lot things. I reacted with more heat than I should have and I apologized. I think I’ve tried to watch my words now and still make my argument. Yet read the things those who disagree are still posting. I’m not the one looking for a fight. 

And I, for one, apologize for lumping you in with jasil, who does still argue the impossibility of XRP price increasing much.  I still think it is more complicated, as expressed earlier, but that is beside the point.

This is totally off-topic (apologies Chewie), but I only started to think of the global ramifications of widespread crypto use.  I'm asking you about this because you have a degree in economics -- what would XRP or any crypto that could serve in its place mean for the US dollar and euro as global reserve currencies?  It seems to mean that blockchain will replace the need for a reserve currency, a development that would have ramifications for the economies of the countries/confederacies whose money acts as a reserve currency currently.

The FED and other central bankers must know this.  What will be their reaction?

Just now, Tyrell said:

When the question has already been answered jokes are not allowed?

Too True! some people should try starting at the beginning and maybe they wouldn´t have got their XRP at $3.

I have no problem with the constructive criticisms and low end predictions. They provide another view of how things may shake out. It's good to keep me grounded when thoughts of high priced zerps start running through my head. The deliberately trolly posts are just like an annoying fly. Not really going to do any damage or have an impact on me in any way. I just roll my eyes and move along. I don't block or ignore anyone. At this point there is plenty of information on the possibilities with XRP. Either you want to take the chance or not.

Edited by Batman
spelling

5 hours ago, Freaky said:

So I am motivated and for excited for XRP to succeed, as it's success is my success, but I don't need it to moon to stupid values.

Today's stupid values are yesterday's impossible values and tomorrow's baseline.  All you need is time.

6 minutes ago, Gaxrpaxrpfield said:

Today's stupid values are yesterday's impossible values and tomorrow's baseline.  All you need is time.

That is only true up to a point... and we're speculating where that point is.

3 hours ago, johnlogan said:

I hold 11000 XRPs, a very small amount, but at $10 I might consider cashing in. I obtained XRP stacks to make money. Im new to crypto as per Desember 2017.

My bet is that in two years 11000 XRP will be an unattainable amount for the majority of people who want to invest.  I like hearing people say that they plan to cash out at $5, $10, $25...  It becomes a self policing system that prevents us all from becoming Ripplionaires.

8 hours ago, Coin_Hound said:

They must all want to be like Greg. 

Fuk Greg. He was a weak handed biitch. 

Chad bought a lot of xrp at a high price. 

Chad sold all of his xrp at a loss.

Chad spreads negative info about XRP.

Chad is a weak handed salty asss Biitch.

Dont be like Chad. 

Edited by djn121

1 minute ago, corak said:

That is only true up to a point... and we're speculating where that point is.

I agree with you, the game is to accumulate XRP until a stable price is established that allows banks to efficiently utilize XRP.  My bet is that the magic number is north of $200 per XRP, I don't know how long it will take to get there.

1 hour ago, ringer2 said:

I agree that 100B is probably needed for xrapid to work. I’m not arguing it is a bad decision to have a huge supply, I’m simply arguing it is a price suppressor. A price suppressor doesn’t mean prices can’t increase. It means they won’t increase as fast as they otherwise would with a smaller supply. 

Fair enough, I believe I missed the point in time frame. XRP may not appreciate quickly, but you never know. It’s been known to jump 1000% in a week. That puts us at almost 10$, and another 1000% lands us at my jumping off point- $100

3 minutes ago, Raz said:

Fair enough, I believe I missed the point in time frame. XRP may not appreciate quickly, but you never know. It’s been known to jump 1000% in a week. That puts us at almost 10$, and another 1000% lands us at my jumping off point- $100

I should have used the word “much” instead of “fast”. It was quantity, not time, I meant to refer to. 

Just now, ringer2 said:

I should have used the word “much” instead of “fast”. It was quantity, not time, I meant to refer to. 

Thanks for clarifying. I think I’m going to humbly say we are split on this one and also tell you I hope you have an amazing weekend! Now go out their and carpe some diem :beach: