Chewiecoin

If you honestly don’t believe that XRP’s price can go beyond $5-$10 what is your motivation for posting in here

33 minutes ago, Cooliozxrp said:

Damn right on the money. But the cultist here call you a troll for telling the truth while scammers like cryptohawk are worshipped for giving out hopium saddd

your opinion of what might happen is THE TRUTH, huh...you're no better than those you attack..no one knows how it will play out, some opinions have more knowledge and/or experience behind them, but are still only opinion nonetheless. 

41 minutes ago, Cooliozxrp said:

Damn right on the money. But the cultist here call you a troll for telling the truth while scammers like cryptohawk are worshipped for giving out hopium saddd

How can you claim right on the money?    

Replying that to an old post that said it might take a year to get BTC to 10K when in fact it blew through 10K within a couple of months.  

Is there any chance you could stop being so dogmatic about your “facts” and maybe also stop throwing emotive terms like “cultist” around?

We prefer reasoned discussion here not accusations and acrimony.

33 minutes ago, Tinyaccount said:

How can you claim right on the money?    

Replying that to an old post that said it might take a year to get BTC to 10K when in fact it blew through 10K within a couple of months.  

Is there any chance you could stop being so dogmatic about your “facts” and maybe also stop throwing emotive terms like “cultist” around?

We prefer reasoned discussion here not accusations and acrimony.

It's okay to make fun and insult "fudders" and "trolls" but the moment you say something bad about a perma bull "we are civilised here'' lol

6 minutes ago, Trendkill said:

I've never seen @Tinyaccount make fun of or insult anyone. Stop spreading lies.

Never said anything about him! In this forum there is a large swathes of perma bulls who readily call "pessimistic" people trolls and fudders and that seem to be permissible here,look at this thread title! A few of the perma bulls are also associated with scammers such as cryptohawk, need to be careful ,everybody has an agenda here!

25 minutes ago, Trendkill said:

You don't say.....

Straight from the horses mouth.

Yep see,only the "fudders" have an agenda . The perma bulls are all innocent! Remember it's called a pump and dump, not a dump and dump

49 minutes ago, Trendkill said:

I've never seen @Tinyaccount make fun of or insult anyone.

You haven’t been watching closely then mate....    I make fun of that glittery animated garbage can all the time.  

But only because @LilBender can take it easily and knows I’m joking.   :) 

Thanks for your kind words,  I’m glad my malicious skullduggery is passing beneath the radar.   :) 

1 hour ago, Dario_o said:

Stop quoting the smartass, the ignore function doesn't work if you quote

Why are you calling me names? Why is it tolerated here? Must be cause you're a perma bull!

Just now, Cooliozxrp said:

Why are you calling me names? Why is it tolerated here? Must be cause you're a perma bull!

Why do you keep avoiding answering the question many have been asking you?

Why do you seek conflict on a forum where, as @2ndtimearound put it correctly, people are positive about XRP and because of that are invested in it. It's the same as going to a football club forum and shout that club sux. Do you crave the anonymous conflict?

There is something you are getting out of it. Is it mentally or simply financially benefitting you? 

33 minutes ago, Caracappa said:

Why do you keep avoiding answering the question many have been asking you?

Why do you seek conflict on a forum where, as @2ndtimearound put it correctly, people are positive about XRP and because of that are invested in it. It's the same as going to a football club forum and shout that club sux. Do you crave the anonymous conflict?

I disagree with Colio's tone but there is a reason why this forum needs a bearish perspective. 

When people (who consider investing in XRP) do their due diligence, they quickly stumble upon this forum. If all there is to read in the public section is ludicrously positive ideas with no contradiction, they may be led to invest on incomplete information.

There is a need for contradicting views so that people who read these pages realize there are 2 sides to the story. I don't think anyone here expects to make the perma bulls to change their mind, but there should be some people to challenge the established assumptions and trigger healthy discussions.

If what you are looking for is an artificial feel-good effect, a hopium high emulated by single sided views and eco-chambers, go to the Zerpening. It is the perfect place for that.

18 minutes ago, DebbieDowner said:

I disagree with Colio's tone but there is a reason why this forum needs a bearish perspective. 

When people (who consider investing in XRP) do their due diligence, they quickly stumble upon this forum. If all there is to read in the public section is ludicrously positive ideas with no contradiction, they may be led to invest on incomplete information.

There is a need for contradicting views so that people who read these pages realize there are 2 sides to the story. I don't think anyone here expects to make the perma bulls to change their mind, but there should be some people to challenge the established assumptions and trigger healthy discussions.

If what you are looking for is an artificial feel-good effect, a hopium high emulated by single sided views and eco-chambers, go to the Zerpening. It is the perfect place for that.

Although I agree with you and both sides need to be presented, please take a look at Cooliozxrp’s posting history. Vast majority are one-liners devoid of any content. I respect any contradicting opinion, but it is impossible to reply with arguments to one-line statements that say nothing at all.

If someone on the street yells “You’re an idiot full of hopium!” – are you going to present a five-paragraph response? Or are you going to simply ignore him?

Whatever his agenda is (might be simple boredom for all I know), Cooliozxrp’s responses bring zero value to the discussion. For example, members like tulo or Sukrim often bring up interesting points worth debating that are criticizing Ripple – those are, in my opinion, great reads.

I would love to see a long, structured post from Cooliozxrp, but sadly, I have seen none thus far.

Edited by QWE

15 minutes ago, DebbieDowner said:

With that I can agree and indeed is much needed on forums such as these. But that is not Coolioz purpose.

He doesn't add any intelligent counter arguments to the discussion, he just shoots at anything that moves and smells positive, acts surprised if people counter him and then does anything to keep the conflict fueled with random responses how 'he is attacked'. Just read the last four responses of Coolio up here as an example and take any other thread to see a copy of that behaviour.