Chewiecoin

If you honestly don’t believe that XRP’s price can go beyond $5-$10 what is your motivation for posting in here

4 minutes ago, ringer2 said:

1.  I’d be thrilled with any investment that gave me the 500-1500% returns that a $5-10’xrpmwohld give me. Why would a $5 XRP be a sign I don’t believe in XRP?

2. I’ve stated on here I think XRP will reach $25-75 in 5 years.  That’s an AWESOME return. I’d take that every time. 

3. Never said $100+ wasn’t possible, just unlikely. 

4. My only comments on here that are viewed as negative continue to be over the issue of supply. I continue to make the argument that supply affects price, or relative price if you will, in every circumstance. 

Did he call you out? ;-)

5 minutes ago, ringer2 said:

1.  I’d be thrilled with any investment that gave me the 500-1500% returns that a $5-10’xrpmwohld give me. Why would a $5 XRP be a sign I don’t believe in XRP?

2. I’ve stated on here I think XRP will reach $25-75 in 5 years.  That’s an AWESOME return. I’d take that every time. 

4. My only comments on here that are viewed as negative continue to be over the issue of supply. I continue to make the argument that supply affects price, or relative price if you will, in every circumstance. 

When you think about the amount of banks, remittance companies etc. that will need xrp, $100 is more likely then not. Again, do we even have enough supply?

1 hour ago, Chewiecoin said:

It can’t be fun can it actively promoting negativity in a forum that wants Ripple and XRP to succeed?

Some people are either just miserable people or are trolls and really do have fun trolling.

I agree with the premise of your thread, though, and have wondered the same.

9 minutes ago, 1todd960 said:

When you think about the amount of banks, remittance companies etc. that will need xrp, $100 is more likely then not. Again, do we even have enough supply?

Luckily, I heard that Ripple is holding 55 billion of them until we really need them.

Edited by Raindog8383

Because they were not hugged enough by their mum when they were kids.

21 minutes ago, ringer2 said:

And my only arguement is that if they didn’t have 100billion nobody in the banking industry would take them seriously. Imagine pitching crypto to a central bank letting them know you are pitching this to EVERY central bank and you have 18million coins. YOU WOULD BE LAUGHED OUT OF THE ROOM! 100 billion almost seems too few.

1 hour ago, Chewiecoin said:

There is a group of posters in here that do not believe that XRP could ever go beyond $5 or maybe $10 is there wildest estimate. If that is the case why are you invested in XRP? Why do you post in XRPChat? What is your motivation?

For some of them not only do they not believe in XRP but they actively negatively post in here and actively look to engage in negative debate bordering in fights with posters.

I just don’t get it?

It can’t be fun can it actively promoting negativity in a forum that wants Ripple and XRP to succeed?

Most people know my view. I am exterememly bullish and positive on XRP. I think we are in a once in a lifetime investment whose future utility, adoption and price will blow our minds. Of course, I could be completely wrong. I just don’t think so.

So if you don’t believe that XRP will succeed or its success will be limited please share your motivations as to why you actively post here.

Maybe all they want is $4.99? LOL