buckor

Blog: Ripple Partners and XRP Price

Great blog [mention=10253]buckor[/mention]. And as I suspected earlier: Your writing style and overall quality has improved since your first blog. 
Keep it up!
Thank you very much! I hope to continue to improve my writing skills, as well...

Blessings!

Wonderful writing buckor!!! 

It seems like your talent has sprung instantly and fully to life - I'm so glad you are finding the time to write these articles :D you and Hodor are in good company

Hope it's okay if I post a copy of that amazing graphic you found?

image.png.69b23385337b25b0f681f6bfe88b8acc.png

1 hour ago, GiddyUp said:

Wonderful writing buckor!!! 

It seems like your talent has sprung instantly and fully to life - I'm so glad you are finding the time to write these articles :D you and Hodor are in good company

Hope it's okay if I post a copy of that amazing graphic you found?

image.png.69b23385337b25b0f681f6bfe88b8acc.png

I don't think Stedas would mind at all....I just ask that you keep his contact info at the bottom, too. This has been circulating around Twitter for several days, I just asked him if it was okay to use it in the blog.

And thank you for your kind words! I hope that others enjoy the blogs and I hope I can continue to produce content that people want to read.

Blessings!

Orlando

Thanks for putting this all into context. I knew there were greater things yet to come (pardon the Chris Tomlin pun), but I honestly had no idea of the sheer magnitude of these money markets. Honestly "tip of the iceberg" doesn't even seem like an appropriate analogy...it was more like seeing one of those diagrams showing how tiny the Earth is compared to the sun.

"Too low they build, who build beneath the stars." -Edward Young

17 hours ago, buckor said:

In this blog I discuss the impact of partnership announcements, price movements of XRP, and discuss how YOU can stay involved!

Please share this across the social social media platforms you use and follow me to stay up to date. And please let me say this, if you are on Twitter, please RT this. Twitter has silenced the voice of many good XRP investors, and for what reason we do not know.

Blessings!

:)

https://bigbuckor.wordpress.com/2018/03/02/ripple-partners-and-xrp-price/

Thanks for another great read Buckor, your time and dedication is appreciated,  Blessings be indeed! :)

21 hours ago, Hodlezerper said:

How do you see that happening, logistically? I'm not sure XRP even needs to be purchased by Western Union? 

For instance, if they work with a market maker who has made the investment into XRP, wouldn't the market maker be taking the buys and sells on their end, not the western union end? 

For instance, Western Union has a relationship with whatever market maker, they receive the deposit from their client, they move that debt to the market maker's account, the market maker sells that debt (fiat) for XRP, transfers the XRP, the XRP goes into another market maker's hand who then sells that XRP for whatever currency, and transfers that debt to the receiving account, at which point the end user can withdraw funds. 

Where does Western Union need to actually own XRP in this?

(Serious question. I'm not trying to assert correctness, I just don't understand the FI aspect of owning the assets if their primary business is value transfer)

Edit: (I thought this was the reason for the incentive program rolled out by Ripple to sell XRP to market makers/liquidity providers)

It is entirely possible that WU and MG would want to make money on both the transfer and the trade. I guess it will all depend on how they view risk vs reward 

Good question though, I would like to hear more thoughts on this...