Sign in to follow this  
Premium

Even when it’s not about Ripple they make it about Ripple

It's ironic because....

1. XRP and XLM are technically targeting different market segments even though they share the same exact technology.
  2. The XLM crowd has been hugging the **** out of that IBM partnership to only just now realize that IBM is where a vast majority of projects go to die.

7 hours ago, Zedy44 said:

The XLM crowd has been hugging the **** out of that IBM partnership to only just now realize that IBM is where a vast majority of projects go to die.

This.

The whole ibm thing is sad to me. I mean there are some great Lenovo badged products. They had some fantastic pro grade monitors and decent workstation laptops. But the Cuomo story made me sad - at some point you'd think that a company like ibm would at least glance at the peanut butter manifesto and realize they don't have to reinvent every damn wheel they come across. It costs them years of innovation when they try to build in house, discover they can't and end up buying/partnering with a competitor. So much waste. Sure they have gone crawling back to stellar now, but if they would have just handed the reigns over to ripple earlier on they'd be years ahead of where they are now.

Sign in to follow this