ripplewaytogo

Who is most accurate at Ripple Price Predication? (Even Ripple Poker)

I just hope that no eoy $589 XRP price tag wakes the entire 589-gang from their Alice-in-Wonderland delusional Matrix of a dream!!! Maybe now CKJ Cryptonews can go back to reporting somewhat more sensible XRP/Ripple storylines!!!

13 minutes ago, ManBearPig said:

@tar What is your 2019 prediction? Asking for a friend :D

Hard to tell, tbh.

There is an unfinished H&S on the 1-4 hours XRPUSD pattern which could lead to $ 0.29 in the next hours/days (bearish):

... and there is a C&H or inversed H&S pattern on XRPBTC which could lead to 0.00015 BTC in the next weeks (bullish):

In the long run I think we will see a further drop and a bullish reversal starting between Feb and May 2019 (bearish, then bullish):

There is also this guy who has spotted some repeating pattern and thinks we are now in the consolidation period before peaking again (hodl, then bullish):

22 minutes ago, tar said:

Hard to tell, tbh.

There is an unfinished H&S on the 1-4 hours XRPUSD pattern which could lead to $ 0.29 in the next hours/days (bearish):

... and there is a C&H or inversed H&S pattern on XRPBTC which could lead to 0.00015 BTC in the next weeks (bullish):

In the long run I think we will see a further drop and a bullish reversal starting between Feb and May 2019 (bearish, then bullish):

There is also this guy who has spotted some repeating pattern and thinks we are now in the consolidation period before peaking again (hodl, then bullish):

It will be interesting to see how crypto markets mature through regulatory framework, financial instruments (ETF’s), and geopolitical forces in the year ahead and how that may affect technical analysis. I will read into the information you provided. Well done on your 2018 predictions.