ripplewaytogo

Who is most accurate at Ripple Price Predication? (Even Ripple Poker)

Fuds are a bunch of investor invested heavily in something else and too scared been invested in the wrong coin. That’s why they fud XRP hope it one day will not takeover the rest.

At the moment, XRP are highly speculative despite its success in the partnerships sign ups and so on. Without a finished product like XRapid coming out into the real world usage anything can happen. Same can be said about many other high return products. However.....If I am going to bet on one crypto XRP is the one I am betting on. Now we are at the waiting stages so the price movements are minimal.

Edited by ripplewaytogo

On 7/29/2018 at 11:09 AM, ripplewaytogo said:

Love to see one day $3.30 is the new support. 

With the recent not much moving price are we still aiming for the 3rd Quarter Finishing Price of $11.88 and $49.83 by the end of the year by the way? (According to many who made the predictions?)

no way. I'm sticking with my $1 EOY. may be less. to many XRP will be a flop investment

With the recent not much moving price are we still aiming for the 3rd Quarter Finishing Price of $11.88 and $49.83 by the end of the year by the way? (According to many who made the predictions?)

no way. I'm sticking with my $1 EOY. may be less. to many XRP will be a flop investment

19 minutes ago, ripplewaytogo said:

Yes I got you. You said it 4 times.....

i have more important things to remember in life than my post history ?

Edit: I see what you mean. my computer froze. thats why that happened 

Edited by MegaNerd

58 minutes ago, MegaNerd said:

i have more important things to remember in life than my post history ?

Edit: I see what you mean. my computer froze. thats why that happened 

That's ok happens to the best of us! That's ok happens to the best of us! That's ok happens to the best of us! That's ok happens to the best of us! 

Remember when people thought xrp easily 30 dollars now!  A lot of people just don't want to admit that they might be wrong and won't be rich for a long time if ever

1 hour ago, Merxy said:

Remember when people thought xrp easily 30 dollars now!  A lot of people just don't want to admit that they might be wrong and won't be rich for a long time if ever

Not sure its a case of 'dont want to admit', more a case of disappointed that their investment didnt perform as they had hoped, yet.

And being smug, or a know-it-all about how other people have lost money or not made as much money as they had hoped is a d i c k move.

3 minutes ago, Dinoizzy said:

Not sure its a case of 'dont want to admit', more a case of disappointed that their investment didnt perform as they had hoped, yet.

And being smug, or a know-it-all about how other people have lost money or not made as much money as they had hoped is a d i c k move.

You are in a zero sum game, if somehow xrp moons and you are going to sell your xrp, who do  you think gonna sell your xrp to? Other people who gonna end up holding your bags and lose a lot of money, they will be winners and losers in this game.