Who is most accurate at Ripple Price Predication? (Even Ripple Poker)

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok you invest in ripple, you like the product, you think it will reach how many $$$? But who is the most correct on the forum? This will give you the bragging rights if you are the most accurate:

I just got back from the future. Check out XRPs chart..  

That's ok happens to the best of us! That's ok happens to the best of us! That's ok happens to the best of us! That's ok happens to the best of us! 

Posted Images

My predictions

March - 2.72

June - 7.39

Sept - 20.08

Dec - 54.58

Tried some mathematics on this ; e^x, x being every quarter starting with initial 2.72 in March

17 hours ago, XRPto50dollars said:

Just some suggestions (i hate suggestions from people when i do something, so feel free to be like, "uh no. shut up buddy")...

maybe once the voting is over, alphabetize everyone's name in the list. that way its easier for us to find ourselves.

make the bearish color red and bullish color green

Yes Your Majesty, I am only working for free...........lol

This kinda feels like a "Wisdom of Crowds" moment. I get that it shouldn't apply, but... imagine if it did work!?! XRPChat members' profits would be unprecedented!

https://unanimous.ai/emergent-intelligence-from-a-jar-of-beans/

In the classic experiment by Jack Treynor, 56 people were polled to achieve an average estimate that was within 3% of the correct number of beans in a jar. 

13 minutes ago, Let_her_Ripple said:

This kinda feels like a "Wisdom of Crowds" moment. I get that it shouldn't apply, but... imagine if it did work!?! XRPChat members' profits would be unprecedented!

https://unanimous.ai/emergent-intelligence-from-a-jar-of-beans/

I actually started this with the above in mind. If we are somehow close to the real figures. We need someone to do a TA based on this so we will be the ones calling the shots, not the whales:)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.