ripplewaytogo

Who is most accurate at Ripple Price Predication? (Even Ripple Poker)

28 minutes ago, ripplewaytogo said:

Its only fun and games, never hurt to input your thoughts, you might end up having the Bragging right come December:)

Did we collectively decide that there is an XRP buy in to play?  If so should we allow people to buy in again at the end of each quarter to update their guesses at the remaining quarters?  December is an infinite amount of time away in the land of crypto asset value prediction.

4 hours ago, ripplewaytogo said:

Hi guys, sorry it took a bit long to update as I am out all day pretty much. 

Just want to answer a few quick questions regarding this Prediction Table:

1: It has no basis whatsoever, please please do not use this as any indicators (however if you did make big money at the end of the year using this Prediction Table, I want a Playstation 4 Pro from you guys lol ^_^)

2: I am not going to remove any super low or super high predictions out, this is due to the fact no one knows the future, so at the moment its any man/woman/dog/cat/bull/chicken/monkey blah blah blah's guess

3: I am going to close the predictions input earlier (on the 15th March) this is due to the fact whats the point of making a prediction at 30th March? You are most likely to be more correct compares to the others who made the prediction 1 month earlier.

4: If this is fun for you, I will consider doing this bi-monthly (once the end of the year is reached and if this thread is still showing interests among the forum members)

5: If I have made any mistake or left out anyone, I apologies for that, could be an input error on my end or I simply made a mistake, I dont block anyone and have no intention of block anyone

6: You can play this game regardless if you are new to the forum or been here a while.

7: I am using Bitstamp USD Pricing for the predicitons

8: Based on the predictions I received so far, its interesting to see there is no predictions of anything by anyone over $1000 - $10000 by any members. Also based on the predictions of everyone so far, most of us is expecting XRP to have very limited upside till the end of March with a Spike coming from September to December 2018. Are the most of us is right? Or are the most of us is wrong? Only time will tell and this is why this Prediction Game could be a lot more interesting than simply put in your predictions in the other topics and forget about it few weeks later

Here are the latest update, keep them coming and I will update every few days depends on how much free time I have. 

Thanks for everyone who participated in this, should be fun to see how XRP behave and how your predictions goes:)

R1.jpg

R2.jpg

R3.jpg

This is fun!!

On 2/27/2018 at 3:54 AM, ripplewaytogo said:

Can even make this into ripple poker if people would like, 1 ripple to enter, whoever has the most accurate price predictions at end of each quarter wins the pot at December 2018, we can send 1 ripple to a mediator like Chicken or the Bull, what do you guys think?

Send it to the bull, I'm not nearly responsible enough to organize, lol. 

hi guys, eye lids are down so cant think straight, will update and answer some questions tomorrow with all the new predictions made tonight.

looks like many are enjoying this thread and finding it fun. Will consider putting this on a month by month thing after December this year.

Good night and sweet dreams everyone:)

5 hours ago, ripplewaytogo said:

Hi guys, sorry it took a bit long to update as I am out all day pretty much. 

Just want to answer a few quick questions regarding this Prediction Table:

1: It has no basis whatsoever, please please do not use this as any indicators (however if you did make big money at the end of the year using this Prediction Table, I want a Playstation 4 Pro from you guys lol ^_^)

2: I am not going to remove any super low or super high predictions out, this is due to the fact no one knows the future, so at the moment its any man/woman/dog/cat/bull/chicken/monkey blah blah blah's guess

3: I am going to close the predictions input earlier (on the 15th March) this is due to the fact whats the point of making a prediction at 30th March? You are most likely to be more correct compares to the others who made the prediction 1 month earlier.

4: If this is fun for you, I will consider doing this bi-monthly (once the end of the year is reached and if this thread is still showing interests among the forum members)

5: If I have made any mistake or left out anyone, I apologies for that, could be an input error on my end or I simply made a mistake, I dont block anyone and have no intention of block anyone

6: You can play this game regardless if you are new to the forum or been here a while.

7: I am using Bitstamp USD Pricing for the predicitons

8: Based on the predictions I received so far, its interesting to see there is no predictions of anything by anyone over $1000 - $10000 by any members. Also based on the predictions of everyone so far, most of us is expecting XRP to have very limited upside till the end of March with a Spike coming from September to December 2018. Are the most of us is right? Or are the most of us is wrong? Only time will tell and this is why this Prediction Game could be a lot more interesting than simply put in your predictions in the other topics and forget about it few weeks later

Here are the latest update, keep them coming and I will update every few days depends on how much free time I have. 

Thanks for everyone who participated in this, should be fun to see how XRP behave and how your predictions goes:)

R1.jpg

R2.jpg

R3.jpg

ooooh. id love to get my hands on this data and make CHARTS!!!!

wow. im the most bearish for december haha