Ruh...Roh! I need a Nano S expert, please

I made a TRX withdrawal from Binance this morning. Finally, after months the SMS worked. The problem is I sent it to my Ether address as advised, but now my Nano S Ether wallet will not even open. I'm pretty sure my TRX went to the right address and the withdrawal completed, but now how do I pull them onto my wallet? 

I did not use MyEtherWallet. I used Ledger Wallet. I even redownloaded  Etherwallet app, but it still won't even open now. 

This would be bad... very, very bad. I requested Binance reverse the transaction until I can figure out what happened with my wallet. "God, I hope they will do that"... but back at the ranch, I thank my lucky stars I know where the real experts are. Can anyone who has been a member longer than 2 years assist? Thanks.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go onto ethplorer and check your wallet’s address. It should tell you which tokens are in the wallet’s address. 

Also, you can’t really use the Ledger Wallet app for token transactions. You should use myetherwallet and the browser support feature on the nano. 

No offense taken, just pointing out the arbitrary guidelines you created for someone to help you. 

6 minutes ago, Wizann said:

I have tried to set up the MYETHERWAllet and I'm getting nowhere. I don't get the problem. Is it possible my computer is incompatible.

Have you followed these steps? 

https://support.ledgerwallet.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005200009-How-to-use-MyEtherWallet-with-Ledger

also, once you’re in the ether address on mew, you have to tell it to show you which tokens on the right side of the page. It doesn’t do it by default.

Ah Hah, I needed to switch browsers. So, my tokens are there and I can view them from myetherwallet. They were sent to my nano S Ethereum wallet, so technically everything was fine the whole time. They went to the correct address, I just didn't know how to access them. Am I correct or do I need to move them someplace else?

2 minutes ago, Wizann said:

They must be fine. So you earned your Hero Member status again today. Thank you. :air_kiss:

Remember, your ledger only protects the keys. Tokens on Ethereum exist in whatever eth wallet you send them to, so until Ledger designs token support you just can’t see them, but it doesn’t mean they aren’t there.

On 2018-02-25 at 10:00 PM, Hodlezerper said:

Remember, your ledger only protects the keys. Tokens on Ethereum exist in whatever eth wallet you send them to, so until Ledger designs token support you just can’t see them, but it doesn’t mean they aren’t there.

A lot of Zerps for protecting the keys it is. A lot. At least the Ledger company makes a lot of money. Maybe invest in them . . . :focus: