doublexrp

XRP taxes and Gatehub

1 hour ago, doublexrp said:

Does anybody know of tax software that can streamline XRP tax calculations when one is using Gatehub?

I really want to find an easy way to do this, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Turbo Tax for US Citizens?

11 hours ago, winthan said:

Turbo Tax for US Citizens?

Does turbo tax allow one to inport transaction data? 

Gatehub has indicated that in their next update one will be able to export transaction data... 

I then need some software that can allow me to inport that Ripple transaction data and then calculate the taxes for me automaticaly .... 

1 hour ago, doublexrp said:

Does turbo tax allow one to inport transaction data? 

Gatehub has indicated that in their next update one will be able to export transaction data... 

I then need some software that can allow me to inport that Ripple transaction data and then calculate the taxes for me automaticaly .... 

Nope,  AFAIK, it doesn't allow for all transaction data.  I haven't think about taxes since I start in this year. 

15 hours ago, doublexrp said:

Does anybody know of tax software that can streamline XRP tax calculations when one is using Gatehub?

I really want to find an easy way to do this, any help would be greatly appreciated.

There is LibraTax: http://www.libra.tech/libra-for-individuals/

I'm not sure if it works out-of-the-box with Ripple,  but you might want to contact them. If you can get your data in raw, delimited text or XML, you should be able to parse it and get it to work:

upload a spreadsheet in our generic format with no personal data to use Libra completely anonymously.

Edited by tomxcs