Thank you for your ever so useful information and continued support!

"Even if you’re not into tipping, just be aware that a ‘thank you’ can mean the world to individuals on social media that are expending their own energy to help defend Ripple or XRP"

Thank you for expending your own energy and time to defend Ripple and XRP. It most certainly does not go unnoticed :)

18 minutes ago, buckor said:

@Hodor, another great blog chock full of great information! You definitely pull in information from all over and show us how Ripple/XRP is getting better every day.

And thank you for the shout out! I am truly humbled!

You are a talented blogger - I will help promote your creation in whatever capacity I can!  :sun_bespectacled:

2 hours ago, Hodor said:

In this latest blog entry,

Thanks for a very good  valuable read, and the link to the Harbor wallet app. I also reviewed the Docker site---When is their IPO?:D-

To our wonderful Moderators: Curious about the target release date for the XRPChat tipbot?B)

Thank you, Hodor! If it weren't for your blogs to aid in my own research into XRP and Ripple, I would have sold while in the red.

Today, I'm very much in the green and so looking forward to having a house paid off that I can call my home some day. I believe that it is within my reach now. Thank you for the work you do. It has helped! 

Edited by Guest

This post really makes me want to use my graphic design and video editing skills to make some easily digestible videos about XRP for social media. 

I wish I wasn’t so lazy.

Edited by Coin_Hound

Army Up! 

Join the XRPArmy

I feel a groundswell of positivity!

Fact 1:There will always be detractors. 

Fact 2: There will always be people with intentional bad intentions. 

Fact 3: To combat and ultimately win at the challenge... Pull together as a community to correct/dispell the negative --> research/spread the positive!

5a91cd2af153b_ScreenShot2018-02-24at1_37_13PM.png.ce952ac2659ecbc336444b6ef767d021.png