Jump to content
Chewiecoin

What if we are still at $1 in May

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, xcom8 said:

I am very new to crypto. I bought my first coin XRP last Nov since I don't see any use case and growth from other alt.coins.  I am still holding XRP

What pee me off is why the XRP price (and other alt.coins) trend is relying on BTC? Just doesn't make sense.

 

 What If BTC is $4k-6k?

 

 

At some point, once liquidity rises and more exchanges offer direct XRP pairs (like SBI and others) we will decouple from BTC

Until then just enjoy the ride. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Scott said:

I'd be thrilled if the price stabilizes at the current level for a few months. My plan has been to do another round of acquisition in March but if it sticks at this $0.90-$1.00 range then the possibility of another round is on the table. While there are other things in my wallet as well the team and tech behind XRP and Xrapid has made it the least speculative of my speculations.

Your wish will probably be granted as it looks like XRP has stabilized @ $ 0.8/9 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think that what we have seen in the past few months and maybe even years is totally 100% manipulated.. For whatever reason the price need to be at a low level. When that reason will not need to be continued anymore the price will shoot up to higher levels; as for reasons to stabilize the volatility-levels of the XRP. For us -stupid investors- we can only wait until that moment arrives... May? Hope so..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, XRPto50dollars said:

Important to remember, may is only 67 days away. in the world of investing, thats right around the corner. many people have said this.. its very possible 2018 is a dud year and we close between .50 to $3 by 12/31/18

I doubt we will see stagnation like that. The move up was 5 weeks long, I doubt we will be correcting it for a whole year. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fast forward to May and XRP is trading well below 1$.

Time to:

1. Sell?

2. Buy?

3. HODL?

I’m planning to to some number 1 and 2 with my play stash, but my main stash is still in HODL. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/25/2018 at 4:35 AM, johnlogan said:

Good for you. I have lost confidence in XRP and will on the fence for awhile. HODL.

Confidence....or patience?  I've seen absolutely nothing in 2018 so far that would erode my confidence in Ripple or XRP adoption.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/25/2018 at 6:19 PM, Benchmark said:

$1 in May means I'm still buying up to May. 

Prices under a dollar are very attractive to buy.
So, I am still buying the XRP with my change ...
I would like to stop this purchase in May. Please! :wacko2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...