Chewiecoin

What if we are still at $1 in May

17 minutes ago, LilBender said:

Still salty you got kicked out of the Zerpening?

Good

I kicked myself out cuz you were only posting pictures of unicorns. No added value, NEXT.

1 minute ago, Raekwon said:

I kicked myself out cuz you were only posting pictures of unicorns. No added value, NEXT.

Lol, keep saying that to yourself if it makes you feel better

The moderation logs say otherwise 

On 10/29/2019 at 4:50 AM, Caracappa said:

You can not agree or disagree with your statement that @RegalChicken left and sold all his XRP. He either did, or did not. The outcome says something about you being correct or lying. Intentionally, or not.

The fact that on twitter he is still very bullish on XRP seems to counter your 'fact'. He indeed was bearish on Ripple selling, which seems to be solved. But show me where he sold?

On 10/28/2019 at 8:50 PM, ringer2 said:

I find it hilarious that regalchicken ended up leaving and selling his XRP because he got mad Ripple was doing THE VERY THING that I said would happen and the very thing he argued with me over for months. 

😂

LMAO

On 10/29/2019 at 5:07 AM, ringer2 said:

He was all over cscchat complaining about Ripple and saying he’s moved on to CSC. If he didn’t sell he certainly implied it. And I haven’t seen him here in forever. 

The bugger point I was making is that he was upset over the very thing I said would hurt XRP price in the short term. In early 2018 everyone was complaining about me because I was saying the ripple’s escrow sales would suppress the price. Well . . .

No.  Stop.  Revisit.  Does it hurt to be so wrong?