Chewiecoin

What if we are still at $1 in May

28 minutes ago, xrpmeplease said:

u know, the Zerpening is a chicken thread...its time for the Zerpening 4...just saying

slight correction.. DeZerpening 4

I find it hilarious that regalchicken ended up leaving and selling his XRP because he got mad Ripple was doing THE VERY THING that I said would happen and the very thing he argued with me over for months. 

😂

18 minutes ago, ringer2 said:

I find it hilarious that regalchicken ended up leaving and selling his XRP because he got mad Ripple was doing THE VERY THING that I said would happen and the very thing he argued with me over for months. 

😂

funny how they dumped XRP to go and shill a gambling shitcoin.

Edited by Guest

38 minutes ago, ringer2 said:

😂

If you have the time could you please lay out exactly what you refer to here?  Also I’m not sure that RC did sell his XRP...  I’m happy to be educated about it if he did.

The negativity in this thread based on short term price developments is staggering to me.

Are you people not able to see the longer term plan?

Its like a few years back when XRP price was stagnant for a long time and people where discussing if they should buy XRP at $0.008 or wait till it was $0.005. The same kind of discussions, uncertainties and people bailing out. Nothing changed. At today's prices we are talking 50x

If Ripple succeeds (and that is an if) then XRP will reach $20 easily. Again a 50x return. What does it matter if the price today is $0.20 or $0.30?

It boils down to this. What would be your bigger regret?

1. Ripple fails and you lose some money (which you could afford to lose)

2. Ripple succeeds and you lost out on a lifetime opportunity to obtain a significant amount of money because you were buying into negativity. 

For me this is a no-brainer. 

5 hours ago, ringer2 said:

😂

Did he leave? I haven't read the Zerpening thread in months, but I occasionally see bullish XRP tweets from him.

59 minutes ago, Tinyaccount said:

I’ve seen him in the Zerpening in recent times and I did not get the impression he had bailed.  That’s why I asked @ringer2

Soo.. we have regulars here from the Zerpening, stating that they don't know the current status of @RegalChicken  (I don't either, but know he still tweets positively about XRP and was present in the Zerpening not long ago...... and then you have good ole @ringer2 stating with apparent certainty that RegalChook sold and left because he was unhappy and @Freaky stating that he dumped and left to shill another coin.   

Doesn't surprise me to see that both Freaky and Ringer 2 keep up the same low standard of honesty and integrity in every thread I see them in. 

Edited by Gilligan
grammar

53 minutes ago, Gilligan said:

Doesn't surprise me to see that both Freaky and Ringer 2 keep up the same low standard of honesty and integrity in every thread I see them in. 

Give me a break, man. You can disagree with me but don’t dare question my honesty and integrity. 

5 minutes ago, ringer2 said:

Give me a break, man. You can disagree with me but don’t dare question my honesty and integrity. 

You can not agree or disagree with your statement that @RegalChicken left and sold all his XRP. He either did, or did not. The outcome says something about you being correct or lying. Intentionally, or not.

The fact that on twitter he is still very bullish on XRP seems to counter your 'fact'. He indeed was bearish on Ripple selling, which seems to be solved. But show me where he sold?

He was all over cscchat complaining about Ripple and saying he’s moved on to CSC. If he didn’t sell he certainly implied it. And I haven’t seen him here in forever. 

The bugger point I was making is that he was upset over the very thing I said would hurt XRP price in the short term. In early 2018 everyone was complaining about me because I was saying the ripple’s escrow sales would suppress the price. Well . . .

Edited by ringer2

24 minutes ago, ringer2 said:

He was all over cscchat complaining about Ripple and saying he’s moved on to CSC. If he didn’t sell he certainly implied it. And I haven’t seen him here in forever. 

The bugger point I was making is that he was upset over the very thing I said would hurt XRP price in the short term. In early 2018 everyone was complaining about me because I was saying the ripple’s escrow sales would suppress the price. Well . . .

Well, for what its worth. Kudos for bringing in that point, and apologies if we doubted you :air_kiss:

31 minutes ago, ringer2 said:

In early 2018 everyone was complaining about me because I was saying the ripple’s escrow sales would suppress the price. Well . . .

I know that everyone now seems to assume that since Ripple lowered their sales rate that ‘proves’ they were (inadvertently) suppressing price.  I’m afraid that does not convince me at all.  I don’t think many here would agree,  but I think it proves nothing.

It’s a classic case of correlation not causation in my opinion.

(On another note...  please consider not editing your posts with extra snippets unless it’s clearly marked as an edit and preferably instead create a new post with the additional info.  Otherwise we read your post and then think we’ve seen your points until at some future point we may just happen to notice the new ones, or not.  It’s confusing at the least.)