Chewiecoin

What if we are still at $1 in May

1 hour ago, DD_XRP said:

Not at all.. :D

First it was Doge, then RRD, then InitiativeQ, now BAT.

But the important thing is that people who did not believe in crupto, started buying something, ans started telling people about it.

I have the feeling that people are willing to give crypto another chance...

Lets hope so. Many of my friends put money in last xmas - most idiots who thought they could put in 100 quid and be millionaires by now - surprise they are not.... ?

I still think its going to need a hell of a lot to get the masses going like it did last year again.

23 minutes ago, Dinoizzy said:

Lets hope so. Many of my friends put money in last xmas - most idiots who thought they could put in 100 quid and be millionaires by now - surprise they are not.... ?

I still think its going to need a hell of a lot to get the masses going like it did last year again.

Yes, and everyone who got burned told their friends, who told their friends... a more significant headwind out there than we think.

2 hours ago, Dinoizzy said:

My anectdotal evidence says last year the market was wound tight Trump at Obama's the best President ever party. 

Ready to explode, every forum people waiting to get it, waiting for approvals, regulation had not hit, and volume (real or fake) was skyrocketing. Any given weak a different coin was moving!! 

Now NONE OF THAT EXISTS the market moves like a flock of birds or school of fish. Rarely do you see a outlier just one mass move up or down....bots have complete control. 

The waiting to get in is 100% gone, the increasing volume gone, the PRs of how crypto will take over gone, and regulation is partially here. 

Couple that with how many are already IN and just waiting means NO BULL RUN! 

1 hour ago, pumpndump said:

My anectdotal evidence says last year the market was wound tight Trump at Obama's the best President ever party. 

Ready to explode, every forum people waiting to get it, waiting for approvals, regulation had not hit, and volume (real or fake) was skyrocketing. Any given weak a different coin was moving!! 

Now NONE OF THAT EXISTS the market moves like a flock of birds or school of fish. Rarely do you see a outlier just one mass move up or down....bots have complete control. 

The waiting to get in is 100% gone, the increasing volume gone, the PRs of how crypto will take over gone, and regulation is partially here. 

Couple that with how many are already IN and just waiting means NO BULL RUN! 

We tend to be on the same page, but I will remind you of one important factor. 

Last year, for every person that got in on the way up (or at the top) there were likely 10 or 20 who didn’t get in. That list included me. There are millions of people out there thinking ‘whew, thank goodness I didn’t get approved’. 

Those people now have empty accounts but they can get in the next time around. Likewise the exchanges are now ready for the next explosion. 

My conclusion is that we have a while to wait....but I do believe that there will be large runs in the future. Institutional money should help the crashes become less devastating, as well and mute those runs a bit....but I don’t think we are done. 

Next fall is when I think things get a little crazy again. 

5 minutes ago, AllinXRP said:

We tend to be on the same page, but I will remind you of one important factor. 

Last year, for every person that got in on the way up (or at the top) there were likely 10 or 20 who didn’t get in. That list included me. There are millions of people out there thinking ‘whew, thank goodness I didn’t get approved’. 

Those people now have empty accounts but they can get in the next time around. Likewise the exchanges are now ready for the next explosion. 

My conclusion is that we have a while to wait....but I do believe that there will be large runs in the future. Institutional money should help the crashes become less devastating, as well and mute those runs a bit....but I don’t think we are done. 

Next fall is when I think things get a little crazy again. 

We will see. I dont think there is a next fall either. Not like this year with 85% retracement.

This is like the reverse of those golden threads from 2016 and before where everyone is talking about buying a few more 10,000's xrp for next to nothing and saying surely it will never hit $1 dont be ridiculous.

How depressing.

On 4/8/2019 at 2:20 PM, Dinoizzy said:

This is like the reverse of those golden threads from 2016 and before where everyone is talking about buying a few more 10,000's xrp for next to nothing and saying surely it will never hit $1 dont be ridiculous.

How depressing.

Don't look at this thread or any thread as a price prediction.  It's just people's wishes.  Many "moons" and threads ago I said that going forward, the rise will not be meteoric like we have seen before.  Now the legal system got involved, it's highly regulated, and XRP is no longer a secret.  The next wave of opportunity needs to be explored. 

1 hour ago, Spekul8 said:

Don't look at this thread or any thread as a price prediction.  It's just people's wishes.  Many "moons" and threads ago I said that going forward, the rise will not be meteoric like we have seen before.  Now the legal system got involved, it's highly regulated, and XRP is no longer a secret.  The next wave of opportunity needs to be explored. 

Are you freaking kiddin me!?

michael jordan lol GIF

3 hours ago, Plikk said:

Are you freaking kiddin me!?

michael jordan lol GIF

They are keeping the price very stable for a reason - whether they explicitly admit it or not. FI's don't want volatility, at least not unless it is planned