Chewiecoin

What if we are still at $1 in May

On 2/25/2018 at 5:04 AM, Chewiecoin said:

At some point, once liquidity rises and more exchanges offer direct XRP pairs (like SBI and others) we will decouple from BTC

Until then just enjoy the ride. 

Crazy times ahead.. waking up early in the morning checking on Bitstamp and make a lot of money on paper in just a few hours.. mis the december run/rush but it will be more extreme

On 2/24/2018 at 2:04 PM, kudlajz said:

I don't think we will be at $1 in May.. there's just so much momentum and good news around the corner .. 

You are right, it could be less

Edited by Insoniac

On 2/24/2018 at 11:02 AM, Chewiecoin said:

Ok guys so let’s say we are still flat lining around $1 in May are you still HODLing?

This to me is an easy answer. A big yes for me, no question at all. I am always saying ignore the price over even 3 months. This is a long term HODL not a short term. But there is so little patience in here so I am wondering what everyone else will do?

Remember the price last year flatlined around $0.04 and $0.06 for the first 5 months of the year then shot up until it flatlined again.

Are you patient enough to HOLD if we are still at $1 in May?

not selling till spring 2019! at least!

On 2/24/2018 at 10:02 AM, Chewiecoin said:

Ok guys so let’s say we are still flat lining around $1 in May are you still HODLing?

This to me is an easy answer. A big yes for me, no question at all. I am always saying ignore the price over even 3 months. This is a long term HODL not a short term. But there is so little patience in here so I am wondering what everyone else will do?

Remember the price last year flatlined around $0.04 and $0.06 for the first 5 months of the year then shot up until it flatlined again.

Are you patient enough to HOLD if we are still at $1 in May?

Dates aren’t significant, XRapid is. When that goes live we can worry if there is no reaction.

I’m not worried!:beach:

4 hours ago, MegaR80 said:

Fast forward to May and XRP is trading well below 1$.

Time to:

1. Sell?

2. Buy?

3. HODL?

I’m planning to to some number 1 and 2 with my play stash, but my main stash is still in HODL. 

Well as I said in February I am still here. I’m HODLing. 

In fact I am even more bullish now than I was then and I own more zerps 

15 minutes ago, Chewiecoin said:

Well as I said in February I am still here. I’m HODLing. 

In fact I am even more bullish now than I was then and I own more zerps 

Yeah, this is probably not the place to ask who’s selling, haha. However, I have to admit that when I saw this thread back in February I thought I’ll just sell my holdings if XRP is still at 1$ in May. But future me is lucky. I’ve decided to HODL!

1 hour ago, MegaR80 said:

Yeah, this is probably not the place to ask who’s selling, haha. However, I have to admit that when I saw this thread back in February I thought I’ll just sell my holdings if XRP is still at 1$ in May. But future me is lucky. I’ve decided to HODL!

Well done. It’s only been 2 months since I started that thread. We can all HODL for that long.

Look at the end game. 

All threads that are a few months or years old are interesting to me. Just shows that really we are all stabbing at guesses in the dark. How many xrp you have, and how many 'likes' you have on here holds no weight when it comes to future predictions - we are all blind.

Just a few posts above someone saying if there is no reaction when xrapid is live then they will be worried - well there is no reaction. I'm not worried too much but there is a concern there that i didnt have at the start of the year.

Just wish i had an off switch to forget about crypto for 2-3 years and then just come back and see how we are.