What if we are still at $1 in May

Ok guys so let’s say we are still flat lining around $1 in May are you still HODLing?

This to me is an easy answer. A big yes for me, no question at all. I am always saying ignore the price over even 3 months. This is a long term HODL not a short term. But there is so little patience in here so I am wondering what everyone else will do?

Remember the price last year flatlined around $0.04 and $0.06 for the first 5 months of the year then shot up until it flatlined again.

Are you patient enough to HOLD if we are still at $1 in May?

Edited by Chewiecoin
  • Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What I imagine the author of this article looked like while typing: Somewhere between  and 

My initial investment into crypto wasn't a substantial portion of my total portfolio. Well, it was in a way but less than half by a long shot.  Now at a price that's still up 400% since my initia

Posted Images

Late at .20... That made me chuckle a little. I got in around there too and I am HODLing not for any particular duration of time but till I have enough to live off of comfortably (after buying a nice,  normal, not too large or extravagant house). 

And even then I'd probably HODL a small amount after that. 

I'm keeping my eye on the prize, not the price. 

1 hour ago, Chewiecoin said:

Ok guys so let’s say we are still flat lining around $1 in May are you still HODLing?

Simple answer is.....

YES. 

As this is a marathon and not a sprint it is going to take time.