Chris Larsen & Stephan Thomas of Ripple- Google Talks Video (Published 2/23/18)

Still1

12 minutes ago, sven12345 said:

Kinda weak answer tho why banks wouldn't use another crypto instead of XRP.

I think he basically said there is very little competition at this point and they are not static so that they will be continuously improving.

2 minutes ago, Benchmark said:

Not at all. This is how you answer such a question without getting too full of yourself. 

Agreed.

In fact, I thought this session was most excellent.
People want assurances of success, but there are none. It doesn't work that way! I'm happy that CL and Stephan are showing to the public that they are level-headed. 

Stephan rekt BTC badly enough with his presentation to anyone who was paying attention. Nuff said.

24 minutes ago, Still1 said:

I think he basically said there is very little competition at this point and they are not static so that they will be continuously improving.

He said they don't use Litecoin for example cause XRP is cheaper. But there are so many other coins which are just as cheap and fast as XRP now.

58 minutes ago, sven12345 said:

He said they don't use Litecoin for example cause XRP is cheaper. But there are so many other coins which are just as cheap and fast as XRP now.

Which don't have enough volume, as many exchanges, a reputable company behind them, the same kind of connections to central banks and other authorities or as transparent coin distribution. 

What a great video, nice find @Still1!! It shows vision, tech, trust. I suggest to send this video to as many decision makers at fi's and governments out there as possible. Such talks really helps to get the broader picture and to gain trust in the people behind it.

Thank you for sharing. I felt a slight bit of sunshine in the middle of the whales and bots trying to better their position. If you had any doubts on how great the the ripple team is or XRPs use case I'm sure you feel a little better about your investment. XRP is the only crypto in town that their team represents itself in such a proffessional manner. This is going to go a long way with big time investors and people coming into this space. Businesses, investors, financial institutions etc want or should I say will demand a strong team behind the product and digital asset that they are buying or using. They want assurance that there is someone competent on the other end to address any needs, issues or concerns quickly and effectively. How many of us have delt with a customer service department that was not competent when you needed help in a bad way? Everyone has delt with this in one shape or form and it pisses people off when they need assistance. It is very apparent that every single one of the personel on the Ripple team is very competent in everything they are doing. A++. It's nice to get some reassurance like this from time to time when things go like they are currently. The crypto space  in the infancy stage still !!!!!!! This team is going to lead the way to the grown up stage of this space whether people like it or not. Mic Drop:biggrin:

Edited by Gangus

Very nice video here. It definitely made the bigger picture more clear to me. Stefan Thomas did an awesome job and it was good to hear Larson give his thoughts. I like how Ripple has so many on the team that can articulate the mission of the company. Even with all of the voices, the Ripple team still manages to speak with one common vision. They are laser focused and all on the same page. I have never felt uncomfortable with my decision to purchase XRP and this is a major reason why. :beach: