Do you have the guts?

There are thousands, maybe millions of opportunities to invest and become financially free in the world today.

If you are fortunate enough to find one.

1.  Do you the insight to notice?

2. Do you have th e guts to stick with your plan and hold/hold?

Not many have what it takes to recognize and opportunity.

Even less have what it takes to hold-on.

Here's the key to hold.

Invest "small" enough that you don't notice the money is gone.

Keep your eyes open for other opportunities and don't wait for one investment to "save you."

Otherwise you will drive yourself crazy waiting and watch the highs and lows.

Or you will sell too early and possibly kick yourself later.

When you have something worth the wait.  Many naysayers will surface to discourage you.  If your choice of investment was not worth it, not many would say much about it.

Way I see it, you're gonna die one day anyway babay! ?

Invest what you can live without, and let this thing play out. These gals and guys at Ripple are bringing in new customers, we see it happening. XCurrent use is a great thing, because once the banks and FIs get a taste, they're going to want to save more $$, which means bring me some XRP through XRapid. For them saving money means good for business.

If you look at the price all day, you'll get cross-eyed. Just wait it out, because there's no way in crypto heaven this thing is going to stop at three dollars and whatever cents. 

Look at the customers on boarding and the problem being solved. Man, I'm more excited than a virgin on prom night. And my date is stripper material. Just hold on dawg! ?

7 hours ago, BillyRayValentine said:

There are thousands, maybe millions of opportunities to invest and become financially free in the world today.

If you are fortunate enough to find one.

1.  Do you the insight to notice?

2. Do you have th e guts to stick with your plan and hold/hold?

Not many have what it takes to recognize and opportunity.

Even less have what it takes to hold-on.

Here's the key to hold.

Invest "small" enough that you don't notice the money is gone.

Keep your eyes open for other opportunities and don't wait for one investment to "save you."

Otherwise you will drive yourself crazy waiting and watch the highs and lows.

Or you will sell too early and possibly kick yourself later.

When you have something worth the wait.  Many naysayers will surface to discourage you.  If your choice of investment was not worth it, not many would say much about it.

Another point to consider are the influences a wife ,,partner or girlfriend can have on the long term Hodl idea ...

If they are aware of the extra money building with .A new car , holiday bling bling etcetra etc etc are some of the temptations of living ..

Edited by Biggerdo
20 hours ago, RegalChicken said:

I don't do small. I either invest or I don't. 

Kudos but not for everyone. It's solid advice for those with small sums to invest or who don't have the stomach for large drops of money at one time. I have zero stomach for risks and do well with buying small amounts (which may be large to others, but it's small for me). Those small amounts have added up since September and I have a beautiful stack now. 

16 hours ago, Snoopy said:

Probably a small amount to what you've invested, but I HAPPILY went all in today with my entire tax refund.  

Dream Big

ivoiaqnahjfuyb5jbf1d.png

My tax refund will be here soon! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.