Sign in to follow this  
JBW

South Korea Says Yes to Cryptocurrencies

1 minute ago, xrp_ins said:

the only news of which I think it will boost the price instead of a downtrend #gokorea

Something weird is definitely happening..BTC has risen so much the last few days but XRP is not following as it should.. 

7 minutes ago, XRPHdlr said:

Something weird is definitely happening..BTC has risen so much the last few days but XRP is not following as it should.. 

Maybe people are buying bitcoin, have to wait for an eternity to get it in their wallet and then have to switch it to XRP...
BTC boosts because of al the buyers > waiting waiting waiting for the transaction to clear > buy XRP :' ) > BTC going down and XRP up.
Don't forget all the negative sentiment out there; just look at the comments on the latest Ripple tweet; 'scamcoin, shitcoin, scammers, bank coin etc. all over again and again'. The ' newcomers' who believe in Ripple and XRP just had a big loss (buying @ 1.5 - 3.0 usd) and are still selling bits and pieces I think.

----

Maybe we will get this "price manipulation" discussion again after 2 months of not moving up while BTC rises.
I wouldn' t mind if we all accuse Ripple again for manipulating the price > worked out perfect the last time in December ' 17.

Edited by xrp_ins

11 minutes ago, xrp_ins said:

Maybe people are buying bitcoin, have to wait for an eternity to get it in their wallet and then have to switch it to XRP...
BTC boosts because of al the buyers > waiting waiting waiting for the transaction to clear > buy XRP :' ) > BTC going down and XRP up.
Don't forget all the negative sentiment out there; just look at the comments on the latest Ripple tweet; 'scamcoin, shitcoin, scammers, bank coin etc. all over again and again'. The ' newcomers' who believe in Ripple and XRP just had a big loss (buying @ 1.5 - 3.0 usd) and are still selling bits and pieces I think.

----

Maybe we will get this "price manipulation" discussion again after 2 months of not moving up while BTC rises.
I wouldn' t mind if we all accuse Ripple again for manipulating the price > worked out perfect the last time in December ' 17.

To be honest..I think it's great that people call it "bank coin". I hope it drives away all the "get-rich-quick" people (I'm one of them too don't get me wrong).

I just think that if we all become millionaires here..it's gonna hurt someone real bad. Someone who sees these things coming a mile away.

I'm way too new to this "market" world. 

Edited by XRPHdlr

We need to be patient for a while. As soon as Xrapid is a utility and not an experiment anymore we will see a growth no one can stop or want to stop. Just ride the XRP train...tut tuut tuut