Poll: How confident are you?

How much Gut believes you'll make $1 million from XRP in 2 years time? (anonymous)   

240 members have voted

1. 1. You're either unsure, fairly confident, or absolutely certain.. so which is it?

• 25% No clue but I hope so.
    • 50% It can go either way. Im thinking 'yes' but things like that always happen to 'other people'
    • 75% I know I will make $1 million but 2 years is cutting it short
    • 100% Absolutely without a doubt in 730 days its a guarantee I will have $1 million

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

100% absolutely within 2 years or never at all. 

I said "No Clue" cause I'm too scared to believe.    

I'm 99% sure hodlers will be rewarded. But damn, I can't wait for the time when we have 20/20 hindsight and can be super arrogant about our risky choices. 

This poll is silly. It depends on how much zerps you have... Someone with 500k XRPs will have a different view on the matter compared to someone with 500 XRPs... 

I know, I am fun at parties. 

6 minutes ago, Plirf said:

This poll is silly. It depends on how much zerps you have... Someone with 500k XRPs will have a different view on the matter compared to someone with 500 XRPs... 

Well you are 100% correct. Poll should have been setup different.

But hel, I want to be millionaire in 2 years so I voted for that anyway XD

15 minutes ago, MegaNerd said:

now thats confidence! of course, the poll doesnt take into consideration how many XRP are owned  

14 minutes ago, Plirf said:

yeah I guess that's sorta my stance. I have a pretty good stash so in my mind its like, if XRP doesn't hit $X.XX this year, then it may never. so I feel pretty confident. 

20 minutes ago, Plirf said:

I was going to name the poll: "For those people with specifically 50,320 XRP to 100,550 XRP but NO ONE OUTSIDE those parameters... How confident are you?"

Edited by MegaNerd

27 minutes ago, Plikk said:

34 minutes ago, Plirf said:

Completly off topic, but you do know that your names are at least somewhat confusing don’t you? @Plirf and @Plikk

Brothers in arms? 

Edited by Ripple-Stiltskin

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.