Rohan

Bitfinex Exchange: Everything To know About

I have done many transactions on many Exchanges But Personally, I found "BitFinex"  very friendly... I would advise you, folks, to use it.

For That, I have shared a full information about Bitfinex Exchange... Really Helpfull.

https://www.profitconfidential.com/cryptocurrency-exchanges/bitfinex/exchange-review-bitfinex-legit-trustworthy/?utm_source=rp.xrpchat&utm_medium=referral 

14 minutes ago, Mr_McFearson said:

This is Satire, right?

Bitfinex allows unlimited withdrawals without registration.

Edited by elias

Bitfinex also allows wash / spoof trading.

Look up Bitfinex'd on Twitter, lol.

Edit:
https://twitter.com/Bitfinexed

You might learn something today.

Edit #2: Bitfinex is also waging a war against Bitfinexed; using twitter bots to report his account / get it shut down and then admitting openly to bullying him / wanting to use legal process to press charges for his questions being asked of Tether (all people want is an audit.)

Edited by Guest

2 minutes ago, hodlefer said:

Of all the exchanges out there bitfinex is literally the last one I would use.  I wouldn't go anywhere near it if I were you.  

I mean, all of the allegations has made a U.S. company close its doors to U.S. customers. They operate outside of the U.S. to escape laws now. I couldn't imagine having to buy in 10,000$ and then be at the whim of their exchange... that is scary.

1 hour ago, Rohan said:

I have shared a full information about Bitfinex Exchange.

Thanks for the info...you surely went deeper than my knowledge of the Exchange but for the part I know it's pretty accurate.

Now would I recommend it...the Tether question mark and the conflict with banks (fiat) make it a very volatile situation...

In short...very good for daytrader 'cause of the volume but not good for an investors who wants play "safe"  (yes I know safe is in your wallet but some exchanges are "safer" than others and you wallet is the the ideal place to trade)

To me it seems a professional platform, but I have to admit that the bank thing is quite fishy. On the other side, many exchanges had to move their bank accounts because most of the "reputable" banks don't want to work with cryptocoin companies (for risks, money laundring, etc). So I might understand that they are not able to have a bank in US.

Bitstamp has the bank in Slovenia, one of the countries know for the sloppy regulation :), but they are working very well.