XRP Price Speculation

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think he wants to buy ripple from someone here directly. Heres my chance!   I have 1 xrp for sale. $1.05million

I want to know why you urinate in a box... ?

Here is one posted by ipinabox earlier. ”...Open slush the slippy tea cup, nip for air why share or care. It's time for sleepy bear to care...”” ?

Posted Images

Mayhap a ferret valentine, for the the time to whine or wine, crispy taters on the vine

As puppets of puppers smack, we track to stack puddles your mind

Oh behold layers of the flavors, mine yours, Vader’s 

Clap once trick a folly, mesh nets of carp minnows lay for King Jolly

You hodl men, oddly blend eat now reap zen, fortnight minus 10.

IP

• 1 month later...

Yes but no, laugh a louder than a troll or gull. I make time minus money yet you stroll for the honey. Best friends here, you find I care.

I offer you a dance, one time life chance, you are here a see charts clear, make ya move or rest in beer, stir clear vodka happens once year.

Life elixir, need no mixer, crypto blender has no gender. Arbitrate and mitigate is nature of my state, learn the code on the chain, leave you my brain for this game. 

IP

On 4/5/2018 at 10:03 AM, BigFish said:

He's a troll - he posts in rhymes and riddles and/or broken English. I haven't blocked him purely for the entertainment value. 

I can bet a million zerps he's actually quite an articulate fellow. 

I was going to say this... The comments are made to appear to be from Google Translate (that's fine, English isn't the easiest language to master) but that wouldn't consistently create broken English that rhymes. 

Edited by Badger
2 hours ago, Badger said:

I was going to say this... The comments are made to appear to be from Google Translate (that's fine, English isn't the easiest language to master) but that wouldn't consistently create broken English that rhymes. 

English is the easiest langauge, because half of the world is speaking english, and alot of them is writing better english than alot of british or american people do.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.