RippleIsTheFuture

Poll: Coinbase Adding Ripple

Will Coinbase Add Ripple  

250 members have voted

1. 1. Will Coinbase Add Ripple?

• Yes This Year
    • Yes Next Year
    • No

XRP shoots up 5x by adding to Coinbase (probably).

So you think it would be in the interest of them to buy a bunch of XRP and then list it for some massive profits.

Not to mention the money they'd make from day to day exchanges of it.

Something else must be going on behind the scenes.  Technical issues (unlikely), financial issues, or something else strange.

I don't usually bother to answer these sort of threads but my take is:

When (not if) CB ads XRP we will see a decent rise in price and i personally think we will NOT go back down to the starting price, My reasoning is that XRP is so cheap that it will just balance it's self out at what it is actually really worth somewhere around $7 - $10  and then on wards and upwards after that 

7 hours ago, brettmgs said:

I don't usually bother to answer these sort of threads but my take is:

When (not if) CB ads XRP we will see a decent rise in price and i personally think we will NOT go back down to the starting price, My reasoning is that XRP is so cheap that it will just balance it's self out at what it is actually really worth somewhere around $7 - $10  and then on wards and upwards after that 

BCH briefly got above $8500 in the moments after it was added to CB. I wonder if there would be an opportunity to send XRP to CB immediately after it hits CB to sell at $20 or something along those lines, knowing that it's at least going to come back down to something reasonable. Of course, more than likely their system will be so bogged down that by the time the transaction clears the moment of opportunity has passed...