Poll: Coinbase Adding Ripple

Will Coinbase Add Ripple  

250 members have voted

1. 1. Will Coinbase Add Ripple?

• Yes This Year
    • Yes Next Year
    • No

1 hour ago, tartankiwi said:

It's weird that you chose today to submit this poll... as one of the youtubers I usually watch was also talking about it today.    

Ha..didn't see you had already posted the video

It bothers me that people feel the need to throw shade at a poster if they decide to mention XRP being added to coinbase. There are new members here everyday and no matter how long you have been here, what is the harm of having the conversation?

If you don't care for the conversation or the topic, you can just scroll on by. No need to actually get upset over someone speculating over coinbase or creating a poll about it. 

People shouldn't feel like they need to walk on eggshells around here ..

I think that other options coming soon might mean that Coinbase have let the opportunity slide by them.  

One that might be very significant is if @ToastWallet deliver the in app purchase they were talking about.  I don’t know the mechanism they propose, (Visa? In app appleid? ) but combining a wallet and a purchase option in a phone app might be a killer application.  

Coinbase would be great, but I really think that Robinhood is going to give Coinbase a run for their money for the American market. If their is a XRP/USD pair, AND the ability to trade the NYSE all in one place, I have a feeling I wont be the only person deleting the Coinbase app and never looking back.

Not that I even use Coinbase right now, I've always used Bitstamp to convert fiat and Binance for everything else.

Edited by djn121

If this is true: https://theripplecryptocurrency.com/leaked-video-ripple-coinbase/

Except the George Smith part..that, I don't know if I buy..

Then it's probably gonna be added. Now, you never  know, it might take them long to QA their changes...It took 'em around 4 months to add BCH..

Edited by XRPHdlr

3 minutes ago, OstrichJouster said:

way old news mate

doesn't make it false.

I'm not posting it as something new

I don't even know the legitimacy of the website..has anyone here ever double checked those transactions?

Hope it's real!

Edited by XRPHdlr

2 hours ago, FixnUrPowerline said:

It bothers me that people feel the need to throw shade at a poster if they decide to mention XRP being added to coinbase. There are new members here everyday and no matter how long you have been here, what is the harm of having the conversation?

If you don't care for the conversation or the topic, you can just scroll on by. No need to actually get upset over someone speculating over coinbase or creating a poll about it. 

People shouldn't feel like they need to walk on eggshells around here ..

I agree...there are numerous postings here daily that deal with a lot of the same topics that may have been discussed before. Regardless, we are all here mostly for the same reason, and there's no reason to crush someones excitement over good Ripple news. 

27 minutes ago, XRPHdlr said:

doesn't make it false.

I'm not posting it as something new

I don't even know the legitimacy of the website..has anyone here ever double checked those transactions?

Hope it's real!

I think I recall when the video first came out someone said those transactions were actually confirmed legit. I'll see if I can find the post.