Poll: Coinbase Adding Ripple

Will Coinbase Add Ripple  

250 members have voted

1. 1. Will Coinbase Add Ripple?

• Yes This Year
    • Yes Next Year
    • No

Coinbase is highly profitable as is! XRP would obviously increase that profitability, but being the biggest is obviously not in the cards compared to other exchanges. I hope they add XRP as it will make us all more $$ in the near and longterm. 

I still am not thrilled with XRPs performance since the crash as compared to Bitcoin and other coins. It doesn't rise as much and it drops more during any dips. Hands are very weak in XRP land for some reason.

No matter how you look at it...Coinbase is there to make more profit...and leaving a top 3 volume/marketcap crypto out of their offer is just ridiculous...if some CEO has something against Ripple...I'm sure the share holders of the company will remind him who's in control lol

Edited by Malloy

1 hour ago, GiddyUp said:

I can only say if they don't add XRP soon, they risk becoming a minor player in the future. There's really no reason it should take days to make ANY crypto transaction.

Being able to buy direct would be the best option......................Oh wait.  Maybe there is something in the works that I know that ya'll don't.  ;)  Is there any alt coin that is out right now that you can buy directly and securely and given your own wallet at the same time? 

Edited by txferrari

At this point who gives a damn.  Will there be a benefit from it "Yes!!"  but if your on here speculating when XRP will be added to coinbase you are really missing the big picture here.