Sign in to follow this  
Elyodtrebor

My summary view on BTC vs XRP

I have been following this forum for quite a while now from the sidelines. I was debating the prospects of BTC vs XRP on a different forum and came to the following conclusion, which I thought was quite apt and verging on poetic. Thought it might be an appropriate intro post ?:

“Bitcoin was based on a utopian vision, XRP was based on a utilitarian vision. One was a dream and the other a direction”

Edited by Elyodtrebor

41 minutes ago, Elyodtrebor said:

I have been following this forum for quite a while now from the sidelines. I was debating the prospects of BTC vs XRP on a different forum and came to the following conclusion, which I thought was quite apt and verging on poetic. Thought it might be an appropriate intro post ?:

“Bitcoin was based on a utopian vision, XRP was based on a utilitarian vision. One was a dream and the other a direction”

:crigon_04:@Elyodtrebor One line. Two sentences. Elegantly put! :i-m_so_happy:

44 minutes ago, Elyodtrebor said:

That's gonna be the bumper sticker on my lambo :spinlol:

2 hours ago, zenkert said:

Might change it just a tiny bit

“Bitcoin is based on a utopian vision, XRP is based on a utilitarian vision. One is a dream and the other a direction”

Let's edit that further without comma splicing two independent clauses.

Sign in to follow this