56 minutes ago, RippleDrifter said:

@Montoya Do you live in the US? I've been considering Bitstamp for my cash out when I'm ready but I was bit daunted by it not being a US company/exchange. I'm verified I just haven't linked my bank account yet. Was bank account setup easy?

There is no set up... You just sell your xrp and withdraw by international wire to your us bank account. It has worked for me wonderfully for small and large amounts of usd.

Edited by mm421wsp

1 hour ago, RippleDrifter said:

@Montoya Do you live in the US? I've been considering Bitstamp for my cash out when I'm ready but I was bit daunted by it not being a US company/exchange. I'm verified I just haven't linked my bank account yet. Was bank account setup easy?

Yes, I'm US based. I tried all the US exchanges and none worked anywhere close to as well as Bitstamp; even with the international wire. 

If in the UK - it is possible to open a Euro denominated account and cash out from Bitstamp via SEPA. 

I haven't investigated the fees for this but it could well work out economical, especially if the pound tanks which is a high probability in the next year or two

1 hour ago, stickmonster said:

If in the UK - it is possible to open a Euro denominated account and cash out from Bitstamp via SEPA. 

I haven't investigated the fees for this but it could well work out economical, especially if the pound tanks which is a high probability in the next year or two

do not think pound will tank over Brexit if anything the euro will tank .  

12 hours ago, DutchTom said:

Very good topic! Not that i will need to cash out soon at $1.- and waiting for my $100 a zerp, but you have a good point: Most of us know very well how to buy our little zerpers, but selling them will be an important item in 1-2 years WHEN we reach at least $100,-

If CB listed, it's very easy (despite big fees). All other ways are more or less a pain in the .ss right now.

You keep saying $100 per zero dutchtom... I really hope your right... I'm still building up to 10k zerps, over half way there now.... What makes you think $100?

38 minutes ago, Foolaman said:

You keep saying $100 per zero dutchtom... I really hope your right... I'm still building up to 10k zerps, over half way there now.... What makes you think $100?

I Think $100 this year, or probably in 2019 is certainly possible if FI’S start using XRapid (XRP). If this happens, many more banks and FI’S will jump in seeing how much money their competetors make using XRapid. Private buyers such as you and I won’t make a great difference for XRP price from then. 

It’s all about the deals Ripple is  making right now. 

It’s no fun to see that the great XRP isn’t rewarded (YET) gor being such an afwull and world-chancing concept.

Sooner or later Ripple and XRP will be the   biggest FI player in the world

(Like Netflix, Google, Apple, Amazon and Spotify are  the big players for consumers)

If I did’nt believe in Ripple, and would lack the patience to HODL, I would invest in Stock. All other coins aren’t worth investing for long time hodl in my opinion. Maybe shortterm ore daytrading..

Edited by DutchTom
typo