DreXRP

Here’s why xRapid will catapult Ripple (XRP) to the Double Digits

33 minutes ago, Foolaman said:

@DreXRP... I hope your right, what do u base this double figures prediction off?

Hi. Thank you for your interest. First and foremost, this is the opinion of Oracletimes. However, I would definitely sign this view. Personally, I assume that using xRapid will have a strong impact on the price of XRP. As Brad described in the Yahoo interview, XRP is bought and sold on every transaction. This is in my opinion the same thing that we speculators do every day .... buy and sell XRP ... well, do not sell but hodl:-)
I assume that by using xRapid from many money transfer companies and banks the price goes up, as it is always bought and sold. Thousands of times a minute, maybe millions of transactions a day.
We've heard from various Ripple employees over the last few days that there is a lot of interest in xRapig and they expect some banks to be there by the end of the year. I am very excited and quite optimistic that we will all be drunk with joy when we see what institutional money does with our ZERPS.:drinks:

On 2018-02-17 at 12:42 PM, DreXRP said:

Hi. Thank you for your interest. First and foremost, this is the opinion of Oracletimes. However, I would definitely sign this view. Personally, I assume that using xRapid will have a strong impact on the price of XRP. As Brad described in the Yahoo interview, XRP is bought and sold on every transaction. This is in my opinion the same thing that we speculators do every day .... buy and sell XRP ... well, do not sell but hodl:-)
I assume that by using xRapid from many money transfer companies and banks the price goes up, as it is always bought and sold. Thousands of times a minute, maybe millions of transactions a day.
We've heard from various Ripple employees over the last few days that there is a lot of interest in xRapig and they expect some banks to be there by the end of the year. I am very excited and quite optimistic that we will all be drunk with joy when we see what institutional money does with our ZERPS.:drinks:

It sounds awsome and i believe that the Xrapid will get used when its out of the betastadium and the FIs trial Xcurrent with good results.

I have not found info that i feel comfortable with yet about a few things regarding the use of Xrapid.

About the rice and fall of assets value there must be buy and sell of course, the value is depending of the markets need of the asset. But to much buy will rise the value while to much sell will lower the price (pump and dump). When buy and sell in the Xrapid starts i understand that the transactions will be like equal. Bank A need x XRP to send (sell) and bank B will need the same x XRP to recieve (buy). Well in this case the buy and sell dont have an effect on the price of XRP. 

What will have effect is that if every bank need their pot of XRP they must do big buys when their stack is getting low, or, if they will make every transaction with an exchange as a middlehand. And this is where i dont find any good info about. How XRP will be used when Xrapid is in use. Will FIs buy big stacks of XRP lets say one time in a month when they know how many they need for a month transactions. Or is exchanges gonna be used as todays nostro/vostro accounts, except for the FIs dont have to put out their own money in those accounts (exchange) more than when they pay for every transaction?

So no matter who needs the big stack of XRP FIs or exchanges. The big buys will make the price rice since the only reason to trade XRP is to buy. The sells are only for the users and those sells will not look big since they will be small. Like todays fiat, big speculation in a currency will make it rice or fall. But when you go and buy a snickers in the store, your sell and the stores buy of the currency is to small to effect the currency value. At least i hope i think in the right direction :mail1:

22 minutes ago, RTKen said:

It sounds awsome and i believe that the Xrapid will get used when its out of the betastadium and the FIs trial Xcurrent with good results.

I have not found info that i feel comfortable with yet about a few things regarding the use of Xrapid.

About the rice and fall of assets value there must be buy and sell of course, the value is depending of the markets need of the asset. But to much buy will rise the value while to much sell will lower the price (pump and dump). When buy and sell in the Xrapid starts i understand that the transactions will be like equal. Bank A need x XRP to send (sell) and bank B will need the same x XRP to recieve (buy). Well in this case the buy and sell dont have an effect on the price of XRP. 

What will have effect is that if every bank need their pot of XRP they must do big buys when their stack is getting low, or, if they will make every transaction with an exchange as a middlehand. And this is where i dont find any good info about. How XRP will be used when Xrapid is in use. Will FIs buy big stacks of XRP lets say one time in a month when they know how many they need for a month transactions. Or is exchanges gonna be used as todays nostro/vostro accounts, except for the FIs dont have to put out their own money in those accounts (exchange) more than when they pay for every transaction?

So no matter who needs the big stack of XRP FIs or exchanges. The big buys will make the price rice since the only reason to trade XRP is to buy. The sells are only for the users and those sells will not look big since they will be small. Like todays fiat, big speculation in a currency will make it rice or fall. But when you go and buy a snickers in the store, your sell and the stores buy of the currency is to small to effect the currency value. At least i hope i think in the right direction :mail1:

Thank you very much for your detailed answer. How exactly the price will change with the use of xRapid knows I think hardly anyone. I have also thought about it for a long time and also assumed from the outset that a transfer from bank A to bank B will not affect the price. I still believe that it will have an impact on the price ... for 3 seconds. Then it is sold again and the transaction is over. I think the influence of ONE transfer exists for 3 seconds. ILP can handle 1500 transactions per second, if not more. 90,000 times a minute, 5,400,000 times an hour and 129,600,000 times a day in the best case. Therefore, I think that many transfers each time for the duration of the transaction will affect the price of XRP and therefore the price goes up.
But I can not say it exactly. That's my guess.

I also don't understand fully the value of xRapid. I've yet to see a quantitative value proposition for banks for moving from xCurrent to xRapid. Is it a multiplier or just an increment in value to them? As for the price of XRP going up due to increased use of xRapid, I think that is a long-term play since these XRPs are presumably coming from the large stash in escrow, so the new demand is immediately met by increased supply. Please correct me if my assumptions are mistaken.

10 minutes ago, ADullRoar said:

I also don't understand fully the value of xRapid. I've yet to see a quantitative value proposition for banks for moving from xCurrent to xRapid. Is it a multiplier or just an increment in value to them? As for the price of XRP going up due to increased use of xRapid, I think that is a long-term play since these XRPs are presumably coming from the large stash in escrow, so the new demand is immediately met by increased supply. Please correct me if my assumptions are mistaken.

So far, I've read that banks are buying their XRP directly at ripple at special prices and this is unlikely to affect the price of our tokens. I think we'll be smarter in April when the beta phase ends.

2 hours ago, DreXRP said:

So far, I've read that banks are buying their XRP directly at ripple at special prices and this is unlikely to affect the price of our tokens. I think we'll be smarter in April when the beta phase ends.

About this its also many different infos. Some say like you just wrote, that Ripple will sell to the banks with some kind of discount. But that i dont believe, that will keep the value down since the buyprice together with more xrp in circulation keep the value down in low range or in worst case make the price even go down a little.

Other says that everybody want to use xrp must do their buys from exchanges. This way i believe more in because that will push the price up the more xrp need to be bought.

Those xrp in escrow can not be used faster than with maximum $1 Billion per month, thats the term of the escrow. So as long as the amount of xrp is stable as now about $39 Billion and with a +1 Billion every time the escrow let it go the price will rice a little or stand still depending on how much is needed for use. This far the most buyers are just traders sell and buy and of course hodlers making the buy for their lifes. But when FIs need them for use, the amount available for trading will go down, and therefor the price up.

I guess the value of xrp is more depending in how many will use it as its supposed to. Because its still only $100 Billion in a total. Since every transaction also burn a fraction it means that the total numbers of xrp will be less every day. So for keep all the xrp needed over time to make sure all transactions can be made (FIs can not stand without xrp and therefor not be able to make the transactions) the value must be pretty high for each xrp. Maybe $1 must be 0,0001 XRP?

So i think that before the all XRP is let out from the escrow, we will not have the full value of the xrp.

That is what i  think will push the price up more than the transactions itselfs.

This is only my speculations, i believe that with time xrp is one of the best investments at the moment.

Edited by RTKen

12 minutes ago, RTKen said:

This is only my speculations, i believe that with time xrp is one of the best investments at the moment.

Me too...

I hope that at the end of the day, we are both right and the purchase of XRP by the banks and the use of the system will significantly affect the price.
The potential to arrive in the double-digit range soon, however, is great. Soon we know more ...

Even if individual transactions are net 0 between buy sell there will be institutional reserves purchased for their own use on a large scale both by market makers and by the banks their selves directly in order to provide this liquidity. You can’t have a liquid transaction that doesn’t move the market without significant value already in the market. And an institutional market maker will need to hold reserves in fair excess beyond their expected volume value for continuity of service.

For the volume of daily money transfers ripple is targeting there is necessarily going to be institutional xrp holding in the many billions of $ across global competition.

I’d also add that to the extent xrp allows unlocking of nostro vostro I don’t expect a full or even fractional capture of the $27Tn there but what xrp does allow is for that money to be unlocked and some portion of it can be applied directly to purchase xrp for these institutions without affecting their balance sheets significantly.