Sign in to follow this  
richxrp

Ripple Riggidy Riggidy Wrecked

2 minutes ago, Trickery said:

Anyone who wears his 3 year old daughters sunglasses and a heavy woollen jumper to the beach is not to be taken seriously.

I was just going to say this then I read your post.  Enough said nothing to see here, carry on!!!

This is the founder of Buttercoin: "Buttercoin launched in 2013 with the aim of tackling the global remittance space, aka money that migrant workers send to their relatives back home. It’s a huge opportunity — The World Bank estimates that some $515 billion will be sent in developing countries this year — and Buttercoin’s take was ambitious, it wanted to open local exchanges in a range of countries to facilitate cheaper cross-border currency transfer." source: https://techcrunch.com/2015/04/06/buttercoin-bitcoin-closing/

So this guy started a business very similar of what Ripple is doing now and failed. No wonder he is full of bitterness. Pure hate. Pure FUD. Move on.

This is just a FUD post and PRO Bitcoin which he mentions at 1:17 into the Vid.
Ignore and move on or go to the Youtube page and dislike it. I will.
BTW I am "zenkert aahl" there.

Edited by zenkert

@richxrp that's really old....  I had purged that idiot from memory and now you bring him back?     :) 

I understand why you are asking....   it puzzles me too....   How can these people think like that?  I don't mind that they have am incorrect view of reality,  but it does bother me that some are crypto whales and have an agenda and are willing to double gain by shorting XRP while dumping.   

The thing about that though is that XRP will outgrow these crypto folk and take its place in the grown up world where these sorts of guys can't even ripple the surface.   :) 

6 minutes ago, Tinyaccount said:

@richxrp that's really old....  I had purged that idiot from memory and now you bring him back?     :) 

I understand why you are asking....   it puzzles me too....   How can these people think like that?  I don't mind that they have am incorrect view of reality,  but it does bother me that some are crypto whales and have an agenda and are willing to double gain by shorting XRP while dumping.   

The thing about that though is that XRP will outgrow these crypto folk and take its place in the grown up world where these sorts of guys can't even ripple the surface.   :) 

Oh well, my turn to exorcise him from my memory banks !