TheRustyHammer

Absolutely most BULLISH prediction EOY 2018?

5 hours ago, ipinabox said:

You are remember know the shadows, you know the light maybe right, but you missing the cat and the box of fontasey jelly candies layed out for chickun.

Soon moonshot, check pillows hah

I have no idea what you're talking about, but I do enjoy trying to figure it out :spinlol:

On 2/26/2018 at 9:59 AM, Vader-DeWelt said:

I'm saying people will not cash in because in general that does not happen very frequently. Most people do not become overnight millionaires. I'm saying: Until there is real dramatic despair of never seeing a high price the price won't rise. If it rises now a lot of people will become millionaires, and that just doesn't happen.

Unfortunately the high price of bitcoin is giving too many people false hopes. Too many people with false hopes = no price rise.

The best thing to happen from the point of view of holders from the early early days: all the people with large stashes sell it off. Price crashes. Most of the people who "invested" in the .001 - 3.00 range sell. Everyone says "oh what a pipe dream that turned out to be." THEN the price will rise. As it rises people will look at it and say "what a joke, it's so overvalued, going to drop like a lead weight any day now." That's what the intelligent people were saying about bitcoin in November.

Of course that is going on already. Just not enough of it yet.

Huh? False hope? No price prices. I think i saw this on Bloomberg yesterday.

53 minutes ago, Inruin said:

Huh? False hope? No price prices. I think i saw this on Bloomberg yesterday.

heh. I think we're nearly at the point of hopelessness required for the start of the next pump. Bloomberg doing their part, as they should. I don't actually read the news.

Almost. However I think we have seen in the past that if anything can sustain a sense of hopelessness for extended periods of time, this is the game.