TheRustyHammer

Absolutely most BULLISH prediction EOY 2018?

Everyone get out of your own head, stop lowballing in expectation to be “pleasantly surprised” this December. I want your “stars align” (which they will), XRP becomes the standard (which it will), partnerships out of this world (which have already begun) most bullish (yet still probable) price prediction for the end of 2018. GO! 

Mine=$500

8 minutes ago, TheRustyHammer said:

Everyone get out of your own head, stop lowballing in expectation to be “pleasantly surprised” this December. I want your “stars align” (which they will), XRP becomes the standard (which it will), partnerships out of this world (which have already begun) most bullish (yet still probable) price prediction for the end of 2018. GO! 

Mine=$500

well, that escalated quickly... 15-22$ here :)

8 minutes ago, TheRustyHammer said:

Mine=$500

$45 the Bull say with his Bullish voice. But the little white cow on my left side doubt it will be over $25. But that would also be huge.

Just now, zenkert said:

$45 the Bull say with his Bullish voice. But the little white cow on my left side doubt it will be over $25. But that would also be huge.

You’re you’re the most bearish bull I’ve ever seen! :D