Sign in to follow this  
Rentipple

Fan Friday Q&A With Hodor

Can't wait till they call my number, it's going to be pure fire. I got jokes and GIFs for days.   

Q: What are you thoughts on current payments infrastructure and where how do you see Ripple innovating the space in the next 3 years?

Me: 5a871ec0ee0a0_LawnMower.gif.9c48ec980a667c165bc9a57b6dfb4e14.gif

Q: Can you expand on the role central banks will have with the ongoing adoption of xCurrent?

Me:5a871ec0ee0a0_LawnMower.gif.9c48ec980a667c165bc9a57b6dfb4e14.gif

Put me in, coach, I'm ready to play!

Congratulations Hodor !! For me, you have been a hero for 10 months now. I have rarely met such a genius online. In my discussion with xrp opponents it is pretty simple I refer them to your blogs and they are silent :). Keep it up and thank you for all the enegie you put into it

Well deserved accolade bud, your passion and dedication shine through in your words.

@ Hodor XRPchat has changed since I first joined , but you along with 1 or 2 others have always been a steadying Rock's, nothing but respect for the likes of you.

Also thank you the unsung Karlos for keeping this  going

Edited by cannylad

Well done, Hodor! And a brilliant move by Ripple...I always refer people to the Ripple website and your blog, and now the two are linked :D 

You're the best at writing clear articles on all aspects of XRP, and I'm glad you're getting recognition. Thanks again for all your hard work and contributions to this community!

@Hodor Haha literally did a fist pump when I saw this pop up on my twitter feed bro! You rock, glad you are getting some props. I’ve said many times that you (and some other key members on here) are the reason I got in back in March of last year. 

“He also regularly shares his insights on XRP and other digital assets in a well-written and researched personal blog.”

Love it! Getting a shout out from Ripple. Maybe you should apply for their marketing department. Or a remote free lance writer for them if SF isn’t your scene.