Sign in to follow this  
XRPHdlr

Paypal to crypto

Can someone please tell me if there's a way to buy crypto (preferably XRP!) by transferring from PayPal, without getting a bank involved?

Seems like Coinbase either removed the option or made it unavailable for my country.

Thank you in advance 

36 minutes ago, XRPHdlr said:

Can someone please tell me if there's a way to buy crypto (preferably XRP!) by transferring from PayPal, without getting a bank involved?

Seems like Coinbase either removed the option or made it unavailable for my country.

Thank you in advance 

not as far as I know.. there aren't any exchanges that accept paypal as a funds provider.. best bet is interac transfers, it's instantaneous as long as you have a 13 digit bank access card.  Most newer debit cards (16 digits) cannot do interac transfers.  Banks known to support interac transfers are (if you're in canada).. TD, Royal  Bank, Scotia Bank.. Not sure of US or other international banks..

I did a bit a searching and found that the only name I've heard of that accepts Paypal, is eToro. Looking into it.

If it winds up being too much of a hasle, i'll just send em over to my bank and then to CB. :( 

I never used paypal before, but I thought all these years that it was the best pay to pay for stuff on the net.

Seems that exchanges don't really like paypal.

Edited by XRPHdlr

If you really don’t want a paper trail buy bitcoin from a bitcoin atm then send them to an exchange and change to xrp. The rate for the bitcoin might be a bit less favorable though.

1 hour ago, Premium said:

If you really don’t want a paper trail buy bitcoin from a bitcoin atm then send them to an exchange and change to xrp. The rate for the bitcoin might be a bit less favorable though.

No, I don't care about the trail..just thought that they'd be someone out there that accepts Paypal.

Sign in to follow this