onetruexrp

Rippled - Bearableguy123

My 14-year-old son has just chirped up that some spots on BG armour look a bit like apples.

Why would the Eternity or infinity symbol have one orange spot in it? This stands out to me.

3 minutes ago, QuestionTime said:

My 14-year-old son has just chirped up that some spots on BG armour look a bit like apples.

Why would the Eternity or infinity symbol have one orange spot in it? This stands out to me.

When your son walks in the room and your looking at a cartoon drawing hahaah

Now its a fun puzzle for 2

The “hooked X” in XRP and the knights shield is a knights templar or possibly a Freemasonry symbol.  Someone posted this link on reddit about the knights templar and banking: http://www.bbc.com/news/business-38499883

In the article it says “The Knights Templar were the Western Union of the crusades.” 

Edited by adoboman

You have to give BG123 credit for predicting the Malta connection.  I still don't know all of the implications of Malta becoming the epicenter of the crypto world, but the first I heard about Malta was a couple of months ago when he posted a picture of their flag with the Ripple logo on it.  Now we are hearing about Malta and crypto everyday.  

So, I would say that he got that one right.  I'm curious to see how the Ripple connection develops in Malta.  

I'm sure it's grasping at straws, but Schwartz just posted this photo a few minutes ago... Cmon THC, let me in, I live for this madness ?

4956FDCC-DBE4-466D-8013-37C20247624B.jpeg

For further digging, he is in Rabat, the capital city of Morocco.. This architecture looks pretty close to the BG illustration 

18FA3188-88DE-4D9D-BCE0-B211EB543909.jpeg

10 hours ago, Jumanji said:

You have to give BG123 credit for predicting the Malta connection.  I still don't know all of the implications of Malta becoming the epicenter of the crypto world, but the first I heard about Malta was a couple of months ago when he posted a picture of their flag with the Ripple logo on it.  Now we are hearing about Malta and crypto everyday.  

So, I would say that he got that one right.  I'm curious to see how the Ripple connection develops in Malta.  

Malta was pro crypto before BG123 posted the pic with the ripple logo on it. Do a google news search, loads of articles out there that predate BG123`s post.

IMHO, BG123 gets that one right when/if a Ripple/XRP and Malta connection happens.

24 minutes ago, MegaR80 said:

Malta was pro crypto before BG123 posted the pic with the ripple logo on it. Do a google news search, loads of articles out there that predate BG123`s post.

IMHO, BG123 gets that one right when/if a Ripple/XRP and Malta connection happens.

Fully agree, I first read Malta wanted to become a crypto pioneer in the beginning of last year.

We are looking for the XRP or Ripple connection, as it was clearly a Ripple logo on that flag.