onetruexrp

Rippled - Bearableguy123

1 minute ago, MegaR80 said:

Was the Walmart connection also known?

Walmart was heavly speculated a while ago, when JK made reference to household names,  however bearableguy didn't mention Walmart did he? Just Moneygram as far as I know..

5 minutes ago, Theone01 said:

Walmart was heavly speculated a while ago, when JK made reference to household names,  however bearableguy didn't mention Walmart did he? Just Moneygram as far as I know..

The imgur image in mention points to Walmart

21 hours ago, MatinMontreal said:

Agreed that it is all good fun, but I'm skeptical that he adds any real value to the conversation.  It strikes me as more about his ego and getting off on having inside info he doesn't dare disclose.  People have fun with the distraction but, in truth, his cartoon doesn't reveal anything that the rest of us don't already know or suspect.   XRP will become the dominant standard.  The crypto market will rise again like a phoenix out of the ashes.  Brad is running Ripple.  There are unseen/unknown silent backers driving this.  There are a bunch of financial regulatory agencies, central banks, and international organizations tied to the US dollar. 

Not exactly edgy stuff.

I think he is a bit of a sideshow, but he has inspired research that has convinced me and others to hodl. I have almost 4x my original zerp stack since he posted - not because of what BG123 says, but because of the research that it caused. 

4 hours ago, stickmonster said:

"Just invest and hodl"

The trouble with this advice is that it's REALLY BORING :lol:

Never mind about the CIA FBI stuff. BG123 clearly has access knowledge we don't and for that reason (and for the pure fun of it) he is worth paying a little attention to.

Even insider info can be wrong in the end:  plans change, are blocked or altered. Let alone you know what the impact on the price will be when the info is right.

Life is what happens to you while you’re making other plans ( within plans).

20 hours ago, ringer2 said:

The thing about the THC is, they make all these “connections” between things - like the Malta narrative - that lead nowhere and could literally be done with ANY starting point they are given. If someone had said Spain, or Mexico or Latvia instead of Malta, they easily could have dug up dozens of connections there as well. It’s self-fulfilling prophecy. The epitome of confirmation bias. And risky in that most there DO take it seriously and let it affect how they think about xrp’s prospects. Most are convinced we will end 2018 at $589. 

:girl_in_love: Peace and harmony man. 

Double post

Edited by Guest

20 hours ago, ringer2 said:

But it isn’t me being grumpy. It’s me pointing out the nature of what is occurring there. 

And let it be noted that what resulted in me being removed was that I pointed out, quite politely and you can post what I wrote there so all can see, the Rothschild myth has been repeatedly debunked and has anti-Semitic origins. I even posted evidence by a respected journalist. Nobody wanted to hear that, I guess. 

Anyone that wants to can look up your post history. I believe one or two of your posts were deleted, as people were upset and mods were PM'd. 

While looking up your post history, they can also decide if you have a generally positive attitude or a generally negative one. 

19 hours ago, Blpinfinity said:

Sorry I was meaning that's why we are talking about Malta not Spain or Latvia as according ringer we could do the exact same research with them and have the same results and all without BG having ever made reference to the place lol.  SMH

Wait...you mean Malta...where the world's biggest crypto exchange is heading? You mean Malta, who wants to set itself up as the leading crypto nation in the world? You mean Malta, where other Asian exchanges are heading? Were we talking about Malta before all this in the THC? I think so. But we must be crazy :angel:

6 hours ago, ringer2 said:

Exactly. The theories coming out of THC are wild. Including the CIA and the FBI have supposedly been disbanded. And hundreds of child molesters have been arrested even though media is silent on it. And, oh yeah, XRP to $589 eoy. 

It's human traffickers, and yes the statistics are out there. It's not even a conspiracy. Those are just stats. I'm not going to do your work for you. 

Also, the CIA and FBI have nothing to do with XRP/Ripple :rolleyes:  It's a completely different topic and listed as such. You're going to love April. LOL. 

25 minutes ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

Life is what happens to you while you’re making other plans ( within plans).

synchronicity reigns

6 minutes ago, DrWhoAmI said:

Wait...you mean Malta...where the world's biggest crypto exchange is heading? You mean Malta, who wants to set itself up as the leading crypto nation in the world? You mean Malta, where other Asian exchanges are heading? Were we talking about Malta before all this in the THC? I think so. But we must be crazy :angel:

Since this is not the THC I feel free to give a response here ( I do respect the THC though, especially by not signing up.....just to be refused for good reasons lol). 

So he had some insider info on Malta.  Or was just lucky. Or in whatever country he had choosen there’s some major thing happening that can be comnected to crypto and/or XRP. 

What do his “ predictions” ( they are more riddles than predictions, but ok) bring us?  Do they give me an entry point or exit point?  Faith in Ripple so I won’t sell to early or keep buying at any price below $589?  

It clearly is just fun, isn’t it? 

44 minutes ago, XRPto50dollars said:

beh -_-

No imagination man. It's a darn shame. 

For the record, the research done over at THC (not bearable guy research) has made people want to hodl. Real information, real connections, real research. 

The rest of the forum has become a bit like: "Should we hodl? Should we sell? What should we do, my goodness gracious what should we do???!!!" I mean, there was a post asking for a support group for hodlers... You guys who are on the rest of the forum aren't doing your "job" in instilling confidence in XRP hodlers. And yeah, it's part of your "job" to protect your investment and not let noobs come in and take a dump all over it. Or let trolls run rampant. 

The mods over at the THC work hard to make sure everyone feels all good and rosy about their investment because #XRPTHESTANDARD. 

Throwing out a TA chart or asking people about what type of lambo they will buy when they are rich isn't going to do it in this bear market. 

In addition, the new investors don't have a crap ton of XRP's and aren't going to be millionaires when it hits $1 or $2. So maybe help them out, eh? Maybe be supportive of the actual research we do over at the THC. Or talk about lambos and TA and watch people dump their XRP and your investment fall further. Whatever.