onetruexrp

Rippled - Bearableguy123

1 hour ago, ringer2 said:

Well, I already mentioned the primary one - $589 eoy. Probably the wildest one of them all. And nobody was challenging the cia and fbi theories except me. And I got labeled a negative influence.

And the Rothschild myth seemed to be pretty widely accepted as well. 

Why would one join the THC if you aren’t into wild conspiracy theories, be it serious or just fun or both? That’s the reason I didn’t join, I’m way too rational for it and I would probably kill all theories with sarcastic jokes. I already have troubles to grasp the reality of crypto as it is atm, let alone with wild theories. So its a good thing there’s a separate club for this kind of  things and from what I get from it, they enjoy it very much. Live and let live I say. 

Edited by Ripple-Stiltskin

Which post is he referring to here? 

52706934-DCCF-4E0F-A80D-06CD814084A9.png

1 hour ago, mrhat75 said:

The central bank announcement yesterday and now likely Walmart today.......maybe this guy really is in the know.

H

Edited by ringer2

23 minutes ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

Why would one join the THC if you aren’t into wild conspiracy theories, be it serious or just fun or both? That’s the reason I didn’t join, I’m way too rational for it and I would probably kill all theories with sarcastic jokes. I already have troubles to grasp the reality of crypto as it is atm, let alone with wild theories. So its a good thing there’s a separate club for this kind of  things and from what I get from it, they enjoy it very much. Live and let live I say. 

Honestly, I have no idea why I did. And why I am fine to be out. Just find it really strange. 

21 minutes ago, Sterling said:

Which post is he referring to here? 

Either this or that ?

also this that shows Mg

Edited by fiik
i is a doofus that cant read

4 minutes ago, fiik said:

Either this or that ?

The last one. Click the imgur link in the reddit post and you’ll know what he meant;)

edit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Rippled/comments/89dql9/comment/dwq8f4d?st=JFJSYUEY&sh=f3efdd74 https://www.reddit.com/r/Rippled/comments/89dql9/comment/dwq8f4d?st=JFJSYUEY&sh=f3efdd74

Edited by MegaR80

2 minutes ago, princesultan said:

wow.... this guy might know something

He also predicted one or two bull runs in 2017. Can’t wait to get to EOY2018 lol

Guys he had a picture of a cat coming out of a bag.... you could tie that to anything..... he posted the image of moneygram after they announced pilot with ripple. We all could have done that....

He has predicted nothing solid yet, I  hope he proves me wrong until that time its all a wild goose chase.

1 minute ago, Theone01 said:

Guys he had a picture of a cat coming out of a bag.... you could tie that to anything..... he posted the image of moneygram after they announced pilot with ripple. We all could have done that....

He has predicted nothing solid yet, I  hope he proves me wrong until that time its all a wild goose chase.

The imgur link to the MoneyGram image is in a comment on his reddit post that’s 81 days old. He might have edited it though, I’m on cell phone now so can’t verify. 

1 minute ago, MegaR80 said:

The imgur link to the MoneyGram image is in a comment on his reddit post that’s 81 days old. He might have edited it though, I’m on cell phone now so can’t verify. 

Even if it is we all knew Ripple was aiming for these companies, in an interview the moneygram ceo said they will use Ripple if it is cheaper and faster well before any announcement came.

7 minutes ago, fiik said:

and how'd he go....I wont around then

I wasn’t invested in XRP back then either. I was reading back on his reddit posts before he closed the Rippled subreddit. Judging by the comments in those posts his predictions were correct. I haven’t checked if those posts are still there after he reopened the subreddit though. Maybe some long time holders can fill in here as well. 

2 minutes ago, Theone01 said:

Even if it is we all knew Ripple was aiming for these companies, in an interview the moneygram ceo said they will use Ripple if it is cheaper and faster well before any announcement came.

Was the Walmart connection also known?