onetruexrp

Rippled - Bearableguy123

34 minutes ago, Sterling said:

Yes! How do I go about being accepted?

Just wait a bit for approval :)

1 hour ago, Sterling said:

Nice. Has anyone made any suggestion on why the king has no nose or mouth and that his scepter/staff is broken? Could it be that the king will be silent and unknown? or that the king is currently BTC and will fall and that a staff usually represents power?

There is an amazing theory for this over in the TFHC which absolutely blew my mind. I’d suggest joining with an open mind!!

There is an amazing theory for this over in the TFHC which absolutely blew my mind. I’d suggest joining with an open mind!!
got rejected its really frustrating not being able to read this...

2 minutes ago, 2zerps said:
47 minutes ago, Howie said:

@HodlOnASec got me added when I was in the same position. Maybe the great robot one could help?

Hey guys im new here but ive been following you all since late last year. Just wondering what the criteria is to be accepted into the TFC? Not much of a talker but would love to see all the theories and research that have been conjured up. Keep seeing the club mentioned on different threads and it's kind of annoying me now ? 

12 minutes ago, 2zerps said:
57 minutes ago, Howie said:

Yeah I was rejected too. Doesn’t look like sending a new join request is possible :(

3 hours ago, Sterling said:

CRICS - Centre for Research in Information and Cyber Security (CRICS)?

Could it be BRICS - Brazil Russia India, China and South Africa?  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BRICS  That aligns with some of the news and speculation with Ripple working with institutions in those countries

Edited by adoboman

2 hours ago, ringer2 said:

Well, I got kicked out because I challenged the “Rothschilds own all the banks” myth. 

You got kicked out because you ignored the warning I gave you. 

As for people getting rejected. We have a policy that we only want to accept active contributors of the forum. If you got an account that is less than 4 weeks old and/or has few reputation points and content, you won’t be accepted. So enjoy this forum and try again in a while!

Edited by Guest

Anyone have any thoughts on the r/rippedrussian sub which Bearable is a moderator of? It is also private and only has "Rippled Chinese" on the screen.

Interesting at the very least.

3 minutes ago, xrplaw said:

Anyone have any thoughts on the r/rippedrussian sub which Bearable is a moderator of? It is also private and only has "Rippled Chinese" on the screen.

Interesting at the very least.

For now I only think it refers to RippleNet usage becoming global, which includes the Russians and Chinese.

18 minutes ago, Benchmark said:

For now I only think it refers to RippleNet usage becoming global, which includes the Russians and Chinese.

Interesting thought. Trails of breadcrumbs...

He previously referred to XCI as day 91, which was April 1.

67 88 36 90 37 “CX$Z%” CX = 110, which would be Friday 4/20. 

SU1G “IMF” (International monetary fund) 

87 46 66 97 110 107 “W.Bank” (World Bank)

Annual Spring meetings for International Monetary Fund and World Bank Group April 20-22, 2018 in Washington D.C.

https://www.imf.org/external/am/index.htm

http://www.imf.org/external/Spring/2018/index.htm

Since I am not yet allowed in the THC, I will keep this on topic to price speculation...

Possible increase in XRP $ value by Z% on April 20?

ASCII to Decimal Z = 90. Any other thoughts on this?

12 minutes ago, kirby said:

He previously referred to XCI as day 91, which was April 1.

67 88 36 90 37 “CX$Z%” CX = 110, which would be Friday 4/20. 

SU1G “IMF” (International monetary fund) 

87 46 66 97 110 107 “W.Bank” (World Bank)

Annual Spring meetings for International Monetary Fund and World Bank Group April 20-22, 2018 in Washington D.C.

https://www.imf.org/external/am/index.htm

http://www.imf.org/external/Spring/2018/index.htm

Since I am not yet allowed in the THC, I will keep this on topic to price speculation...

Possible increase in XRP $ value by Z% on April 20?

ASCII to Decimal Z = 90. Any other thoughts on this?

Chris Larsen is on the tech advisory board for the IMF and the World Bank has discussed Ripple a lot.