onetruexrp

Rippled - Bearableguy123

Isaiah 14:5

'you will take up this taunt against the king of Babylon, and say, "How the oppressor has ceased, And how fury has ceased! 5"The LORD has broken the staff of the wicked, The scepter of rulers 6Which used to strike the peoples in fury with unceasing strokes, Which subdued the nations in anger with unrestrained persecution'

It says on his reddit profile that he is a moderator here (?) .......

bearableguy123

u/bearableguy123

839 Karma

Moderator of r/Rippled /r/RippleRussian XRPChat r/RippleTraders r/XRPchat r/RippleBeginners r/bitcoinespanol /r/Rippiled

53 minutes ago, ringer2 said:

I can only imagine the ecstasy going on in the tin fool hat club right now. 

Can you elaborate please?   I am a sceptic and am not in the THC club...   Why would they be ecstatic?   Is it the WU app?

Although I am seriously sceptical in most things I do occasionally enjoy reading the musings of those that are willing to let their imaginations jump the known world fences and head off into speculation land.  Which is why I dropped in here. :) 

I’ve followed cryptocurrency mainly bitcoin for a couple years now an Ripple for about two years.

I’ve been following this forum for a couple months! Wish to join the tin foiled hat club just to check out what’s there. I’m a regular poster in reddit and I contribute to a lot of Ripple Discord’s. Finally decided to post on here as well. Could someone please accept my request? Thank you!  

Nice to to meet you all.

4 hours ago, apfelbaum said:

Can someone translate the code on the puppet please ?

67 88 36 90 37 “CX$Z%” (not sure on this)

SU1G “IMF” (International monetary fund)

UV4 “UN” or possibly “Q/4”?

U0VD “SEC” (Securities and Exchange Commission)

65 114 109 33 “Arm!”

cGJj “pbc” (Peoples Bank of China?)

83 87 73 70 84 “SWIFT”

87 46 66 97 110 107 “W.Bank” (World Bank? Woori Bank?)

Q1JJQ1M “CRICS”

RzIw “G20”

RmVkIFJ1cw== “Fed Rus” (Fed, Russia?)

V1RP “WTO” (World Trade Organization)

On 2/18/2018 at 1:48 AM, Gaxrpaxrpfield said:

XCI could be the 91st day of the year, which is April Fool's Day...

Looks like we’ve got a winner! Edit: “Jester will spend the day with the king XCI”

We should make an attempt to accumulate all of his quotes in one place for analysis and connection to his images.

Edited by DQA