Rippled - Bearableguy123

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Predictions.......sigh.  Its fun and all, but in the last 8 months I haven’t seen one single prediction that came true. XRPCalling  with his “ XRP will hit $5.02 within 16 days” ,  Cryptoera guy 

Without wishing to antagonize you any further I do think your post was rather heavy handed and a little off the mark. If you re-read the whole thread you will see that it is, in fact, no different to

Bearbleguy123's last message I see this "Very interesting situations abound." VISA?

Posted Images

On 2/22/2018 at 9:52 PM, HodlOnASec said:

Hodor made a point in one of his articles that seems to have been overlooked a bit.

Banking is a HEAVILY regulated area. Implementing xRapid in a bank requires a ton of red tape and will not happen in the blink of an eye. 

Money transfer companies and other clients who do cross border transactions do not have the same baggage. So for this reason, I am fairly certain that we will see those partners implement xRapid first and banks would be the last to make it official.

so when we see a jump in the price when the first partners make xRapid official, just remember. The mega jump is still to come. :)

I thought I recalled even Ripple saying the 61 bank consortium testing xcurrent right now could be live testing xrp by spring. 

If they felt that was a possibility they must already be somewhat prepared for regulatory challenges that would occur between now and then. 

• 2 weeks later...

Did our friend Bearableguy123 post after Malta picture. What did he post exactly + translation ?

I agree with guys saying he is intertaining guy. I also belive he has inside info on part of the picture; the other part is probably made from his opinion based on what he knows 

I don't mind the book language, it's 10 times more interesting to read meataphora than regular text.. 

7 minutes ago, Mbetti said:

Did our friend Bearableguy123 post after Malta picture. What did he post exactly + translation ?

I agree with guys saying he is intertaining guy. I also belive he has inside info on part of the picture; the other part is probably made from his opinion based on what he knows 

I don't mind the book language, it's 10 times more interesting to read meataphora than regular text.. 

To my recollection he didn't post anything after the Malta photo, only the message on why r/rippled/ is closed. 

1 minute ago, Benchmark said:

To my recollection he didn't post anything after the Malta photo, only the message on why r/rippled/ is closed. 

Too bad. We should invite him to XRP CHAT here ? Anybody ever got pmd from him ? IF yes, tell him that he has the kings chair in this thread. We can all go binary