onetruexrp

Rippled - Bearableguy123

The first rule of the Maltese Conspiracy is that you don't talk about the Maltese Conspiracy.

7 hours ago, Sio2yH2O said:

LOOOOOOLLLLLLL!!! three times a day HA! More like 20 or more...... (Yeah, I got a problem, I know, I also know I'm not the only one) :dirol:

I was trying to minimize my addiction... "Only 3 times, I swear!". You saw right through me.

Real confessions: Sometimes I check it 3 times an hour. Someone help me..

2 hours ago, SirArthur said:

Not to mention the time I was told to pipe down about the Holocaust because "it was in the past" and the moderators of this site did the square root of f*ck all to moderate that despicable filth.  

Please link this so I can have a look. Did you report it? Your profile shows zero reports.

4 minutes ago, karlos said:

Please link this so I can have a look. Did you report it? Your profile shows zero reports.

He wasn't told to "Pipe down about the holocaust".

There was a discussion about how Switzerland is becoming crypto friendly and he brought the "They got rich by keeping the money of holocaust victims" argument into it out of nowhere, which resulted in a multi page off topic discussion which was frankly unnecessary. I made the request to please stop discussing on an on about it. Especially not in the zerpening thread.

I don't know where to find it, it was probably a thousand pages ago.

Edited by Guest

10 minutes ago, karlos said:

I was reported for mentioning the animal that goes ribbit ribbit. Don't talk about them. I got a strike for it. Apparently it's bad slang for a certain country. How the heck I would know that, I don't know.

7 hours ago, 2blackaces81 said:

Was on reddit just reading and came across this(screen shot below)...have no clue who this person is, nor am I suggesting he is correct by all means. I am curious to see if what he says comes to fruition due to the specific date he references.

Screenshot_2018-02-22-23-50-46.png

"XRP will go moon prices". Well, s/he is no bearableguy... still it's positive and I will take it over FUD, even if not true. 

1 minute ago, DrWhoAmI said:

"XRP will go moon prices". Well, s/he is no bearableguy... still it's positive and I will take it over FUD, even if not true. 

Not concerned about "moon prices" but more  whether there's an increase on the 24th due to some type of news. Was researching any events around the 24th of March and found that apparently on the 21st, the pilot with Saudi Arabia either ends or begins then...will research that more for clarification, or if anyone knows feel free to clarify.

2 hours ago, Gepster said:

This is the only entertaining topic i've seen so far this year.  Somehow it's not allowed to have fun.

Can we move this topic? Can we make a new one elsewere? Would be appreciated.

EVEN BETTER: Can we have a Tinfoil hat sub?  Lets call it: ''The Tales of the Maltese Jester''

I agree, this thread has been a nice distraction the last couple days. Who's going to start the club? :) 

Edited by TheHyena
Edit: Just realize I haven't checked the price yet today. Crazy.

10 minutes ago, TheHyena said:

I agree, this thread has been a nice distraction the last couple days. Who's going to start the club? :) 

As for naming it "The Tales of the Maltese Jester'' it seems more appropiate for the topic title :D

Edited by Guest

10 minutes ago, 2blackaces81 said:

Not concerned about "moon prices" but more  whether there's an increase on the 24th due to some type of news. Was researching any events around the 24th of March and found that apparently on the 21st, the pilot with Saudi Arabia either ends or begins then...will research that more for clarification, or if anyone knows feel free to clarify.

Agree. I was searching for that poster on Reddit but couldn't have him/her. Reddit is giving me issues though. What is the post history like?