onetruexrp

Rippled - Bearableguy123

2 hours ago, xrp-pat said:

Boring.

We get scolded for posting slightly unbelievable and humorous theories of what's happening with Ripple yet elsewhere on this site people can openly tell us there is definitely a magic man in the sky that creates everything without them attracting any rebuke. Not to mention the time I was told to pipe down about the Holocaust because "it was in the past" and the moderators of this site did the square root of f*ck all to moderate that despicable filth.  

Anyway, what's the price today? CNY over yet?

Edited by SirArthur

This is the only entertaining topic i've seen so far this year.  Somehow it's not allowed to have fun.

Can we move this topic? Can we make a new one elsewere? Would be appreciated.

EVEN BETTER: Can we have a Tinfoil hat sub?  Lets call it: ''The Tales of the Maltese Jester''

Edited by Gepster
spacing

50 minutes ago, Gepster said:

This is the only entertaining topic i've seen so far this year.  Somehow it's not allowed to have fun.

Can we move this topic? Can we make a new one elsewere? Would be appreciated.

EVEN BETTER: Can we have a Tinfoil hat sub?  Lets call it: ''The Tales of the Maltese Jester''

The mods and XRP Chat are part of it. We are not allowed to dig any further, it means you are onto something..

43 minutes ago, xrp-pat said:

It's an enjoyable topic for certain. Where did we get to? Is the canadian researcher now in bed?

Paging @Smith37l

I know there is a way to create a group pretty easily, but I can't tell how from my mobile. Otherwise we could move to Off Topic?

2 minutes ago, KaMpi said:

The mods and XRP Chat are part of it. We are not allowed to dig any further, it means you are onto something..

Ha! The thought actually did cross my mind...

The first rule of the Maltese Conspiracy is that you don't talk about the Maltese Conspiracy.

7 hours ago, Sio2yH2O said:

LOOOOOOLLLLLLL!!! three times a day HA! More like 20 or more...... (Yeah, I got a problem, I know, I also know I'm not the only one) :dirol:

I was trying to minimize my addiction... "Only 3 times, I swear!". You saw right through me.

Real confessions: Sometimes I check it 3 times an hour. Someone help me..

2 hours ago, SirArthur said:

Not to mention the time I was told to pipe down about the Holocaust because "it was in the past" and the moderators of this site did the square root of f*ck all to moderate that despicable filth.  

Please link this so I can have a look. Did you report it? Your profile shows zero reports.

4 minutes ago, karlos said:

Please link this so I can have a look. Did you report it? Your profile shows zero reports.

He wasn't told to "Pipe down about the holocaust".

There was a discussion about how Switzerland is becoming crypto friendly and he brought the "They got rich by keeping the money of holocaust victims" argument into it out of nowhere, which resulted in a multi page off topic discussion which was frankly unnecessary. I made the request to please stop discussing on an on about it. Especially not in the zerpening thread.

I don't know where to find it, it was probably a thousand pages ago.

Edited by Guest