onetruexrp

Rippled - Bearableguy123

21 minutes ago, HodlOnASec said:

Hodor made a point in one of his articles that seems to have been overlooked a bit.

Banking is a HEAVILY regulated area. Implementing xRapid in a bank requires a ton of red tape and will not happen in the blink of an eye. 

Money transfer companies and other clients who do cross border transactions do not have the same baggage. So for this reason, I am fairly certain that we will see those partners implement xRapid first and banks would be the last to make it official.

so when we see a jump in the price when the first partners make xRapid official, just remember. The mega jump is still to come. :)

Also governments will push to free up the nostro/vostro accounts.
I think it's mentioned in the PSD2 law.

https://www.americanexpress.com/us/content/foreign-exchange/articles/EU-payment-directives-to-transform-payment-services/

55 minutes ago, bm32533476 said:

Time to just make a bearableclub!

We could even print T shirts under the brandname Bearable Wearables!

Hmm the million dollar question...this is purely a guess, but I would suppose that it would come from mostly when the partnerships ripple has now move to using Xrapid. Why the hell else would they have Xrapid if they didn’t intend to have it used? If they didn’t intend for there to be a lot of volume, why make so many tokens. Once  Banks, WU, & Moneygram and the plethora of other partners ripple begin to use Xrapid, it should go up. 
Other partnerships Ripple has, like Lianlian,  (who list Apple and PayPal as strategic partners) processes “billions in payments between merchants and consumers including major online retail sites, such as Amazon, Ali Express, and eBay”, per ripple.com. There is the SBI Asia credit card consortium, the Japanese bank consortium of 61 banks. American Express and Santander, etc. 
I could go on with the partnerships, but digging down the rabbit hole of connections would take all night- but my guestimation is that for each customer Ripple has who is using xcurrent and who transitions to the use of Xrapid, the price of XRP would increase about $4-7. So if they have 100 partnerships 4x100= $400 with an average around $550. I came up with this because xrp hit $3.36 with just hype from the retail market back in December and I think the market cap or money flow through was~$130B. 
That’s where I’d guess the $589+ would come from. Now, it does blow my mind that that increase could happen in ten months, but hey maybe it’ll happen like a power grid Turning on and one day we’ll wake up and be like ummm whaaaattt??!
Eth was only $12 this time last year and peaked at $1400 Odd. So while we struggle to comprehend the potential increase its not out of the realm of probability to hit $589 or there abouts with FI adoption and speculator FOMO. IMO

I believe this is the best thread on the internet. I have no doubt the theories from this thread will be turned into a book and then a movie. 

I should have written “a non-fiction book”. Hahahahaha

Edited by Guest
Added line

2 hours ago, xrp-pat said:

Boring.

We get scolded for posting slightly unbelievable and humorous theories of what's happening with Ripple yet elsewhere on this site people can openly tell us there is definitely a magic man in the sky that creates everything without them attracting any rebuke. Not to mention the time I was told to pipe down about the Holocaust because "it was in the past" and the moderators of this site did the square root of f*ck all to moderate that despicable filth.  

Anyway, what's the price today? CNY over yet?

Edited by SirArthur

This is the only entertaining topic i've seen so far this year.  Somehow it's not allowed to have fun.

Can we move this topic? Can we make a new one elsewere? Would be appreciated.

EVEN BETTER: Can we have a Tinfoil hat sub?  Lets call it: ''The Tales of the Maltese Jester''

Edited by Gepster
spacing

50 minutes ago, Gepster said:

This is the only entertaining topic i've seen so far this year.  Somehow it's not allowed to have fun.

Can we move this topic? Can we make a new one elsewere? Would be appreciated.

EVEN BETTER: Can we have a Tinfoil hat sub?  Lets call it: ''The Tales of the Maltese Jester''

The mods and XRP Chat are part of it. We are not allowed to dig any further, it means you are onto something..

43 minutes ago, xrp-pat said:

It's an enjoyable topic for certain. Where did we get to? Is the canadian researcher now in bed?

Paging @Smith37l

I know there is a way to create a group pretty easily, but I can't tell how from my mobile. Otherwise we could move to Off Topic?

2 minutes ago, KaMpi said:

The mods and XRP Chat are part of it. We are not allowed to dig any further, it means you are onto something..

Ha! The thought actually did cross my mind...