onetruexrp

Rippled - Bearableguy123

12 minutes ago, Trusty86 said:

but it is odd that someone would post a picture of a ripple logo instead of the  Maltese cross

Why is that odd?
Read a book. Read 2 books. Read a lot of Books and they are just filled with that same old and consparicy theory Blues.
And people love to read it, cause that explains why the are not "rich" so they blame it on anything that comes in handy.
Except the truth . . .  that they could be at least be a little richer, just a little bit  . . .  but they did not . . . Lalaland.

I thought this thread was all in good jest  and I didn’t take any of it seriously (except for how close Ripple offices are to the Knights of Malta - that explains everything now, including the price movement and all other world affairs which never made any sense to me until just then).

Really surprised to see anyone take offence.

Unless.......

......they are THE KING! :o

EDIT: ok I take this all back! Off to Zerpening....

Edited by Pablo

38 minutes ago, zenkert said:

Why is that odd?
Read a book. Read 2 books. Read a lot of Books and they are just filled with that same old and consparicy theory Blues.
And people love to read it, cause that explains why the are not "rich" so they blame it on anything that comes in handy.
Except the truth . . .  that they could be at least be a little richer, just a little bit  . . .  but they did not . . . Lalaland.

I explained why in my earlier post. 

I can only speak for myself here but I used the word conspiracy when I shouldn't have, I don't see this as a conspiracy as such, more like a society working behind the scenes to create something which could be truly revolutionary. To think there will be no opposition to such a task, is, naive, a lot of wealthy people are going to feel their pockets lighter. To say there is no such thing as conspiracy, is, a conspiracy, yes, the level of cooperation between these 'groups' of people is nowhere near as efficient as some people think, they do exist though, that's a fact. And, if you think about it, it's never been easier to be part of secret society, blame the internet.

Anyway, we should probably leave it there, much like in the Zerpening thread when people were discussing random stuff, we don't want this thread locked.

Edited by Guest

@karlos I speculate that the price of XRP will rise to the predicted price of $589+ by eoy due to these speculated conspiracy theories about bearableguy123's XRP price prediction. 

I plan on trading according to the price prediction due to the speculations on it's accuracy contained within this thread. 

The topic is based on a price prediction tied to a conspiracy theory in essence so it doesn't seem like it has veered too far from that topic 

Edited by Guest

28 minutes ago, Erniekins said:

Bearables posts and comments all seemed from the point of view as an observer, not of us who are “proles” lol. 

What do you speculate could cause the price to rise to the $589+ prediction this year? I personally can't see it getting past $12 or so but what would the size of the entire crypto market have to be at that price?

33 minutes ago, FixnUrPowerline said:

What do you speculate could cause the price to rise to the $589+ prediction this year? I personally can't see it getting past $12 or so but what would the size of the entire crypto market have to be at that price?

I still think (don't know why) that the $589+ is some kind of code. Malta used to use the peso/lira and our $ is based on their S symbol (wikipedia - so its has to be correct!) but conversion rate was about 1/3 of a US dollar - so that doesn't work.

58 is the country code for Venezuela - they just launch their own ICO (the "petro").

Someone else speculated that it is $22+ (add the numbers up) - which seems more realistic. But the Ripple flag on Malta is what is confusing - unless the flag was chosen at random and it really just means that XRP is the world coin? Which is probably correct.

Well guys, after our warning I guess the only way to truly stay on topic about price speculation only, and not the circumstances surrounding that speculation, we will have to open a new thread every day asking price predictions, with the only acceptable answers being numbers only. No words, only price.

Well I wouldn’t want my speculating as to how someone with possible inside information could possibly arrive at a seemingly insane speculated price of $589 to get a thread in the speculation section locked for not being speculative enough, so I guess I’ll just keep it to myself.

3 hours ago, FixnUrPowerline said:

Hmm the million dollar question...this is purely a guess, but I would suppose that it would come from mostly when the partnerships ripple has now move to using Xrapid. Why the hell else would they have Xrapid if they didn’t intend to have it used? If they didn’t intend for there to be a lot of volume, why make so many tokens. Once  Banks, WU, & Moneygram and the plethora of other partners ripple begin to use Xrapid, it should go up. 

Other partnerships Ripple has, like Lianlian,  (who list Apple and PayPal as strategic partners) processes “billions in payments between merchants and consumers including major online retail sites, such as Amazon, Ali Express, and eBay”, per ripple.com. There is the SBI Asia credit card consortium, the Japanese bank consortium of 61 banks. American Express and Santander, etc. 

I could go on with the partnerships, but digging down the rabbit hole of connections would take all night- but my guestimation is that for each customer Ripple has who is using xcurrent and who transitions to the use of Xrapid, the price of XRP would increase about $4-7. So if they have 100 partnerships 4x100= $400 with an average around $550. I came up with this because xrp hit $3.36 with just hype from the retail market back in December and I think the market cap or money flow through was~$130B. 

That’s where I’d guess the $589+ would come from. Now, it does blow my mind that that increase could happen in ten months, but hey maybe it’ll happen like a power grid Turning on and one day we’ll wake up and be like ummm whaaaattt??!

Edited by Erniekins

Was on reddit just reading and came across this(screen shot below)...have no clue who this person is, nor am I suggesting he is correct by all means. I am curious to see if what he says comes to fruition due to the specific date he references.

Screenshot_2018-02-22-23-50-46.png

Hodor made a point in one of his articles that seems to have been overlooked a bit.

Banking is a HEAVILY regulated area. Implementing xRapid in a bank requires a ton of red tape and will not happen in the blink of an eye. 

Money transfer companies and other clients who do cross border transactions do not have the same baggage. So for this reason, I am fairly certain that we will see those partners implement xRapid first and banks would be the last to make it official.

so when we see a jump in the price when the first partners make xRapid official, just remember. The mega jump is still to come. :)