onetruexrp

Rippled - Bearableguy123

6 minutes ago, zenkert said:

Beats me . . .

Ahhh it is Bearableguy123 thats is the problem . . . :dash1:
If he exists, and if he does, what does he mean when he writes, what he writes.

And then it went boom to Rotschilds and the richest people in the world... and a lot of other stuff like teenagers . . .

I think it's all in good fun. 

15 minutes ago, zenkert said:

I mean REALLY, please stop this foolish thread or write a Book.

Respectfully, you could just scroll on by if you don't care for it. Some might find this more entertaining than watching the price currently. I for one am much more interested in this than seeing memes of a pickle and what not in the zerpening thread. 

To each his own but to demand others change the subject of conversation is a little off-base when we all have options as to what thread we choose to take part in :drinks:

10 minutes ago, zenkert said:

You write the Book.
Good and Evil is in everyone. It is all in yourself.
It is in you. Do some religious reading on all religions in the world.
They all say the same thing...

BTW, wealthy people control the world, if control is your punch line.
Mine is that many wealthy people started with their bare hands, and are wealthy with absolute no intention at all to control the world.

It is a Puberty reasoning you are trying to argue about....

Not at all. I wasn't giving any reasoning. I enjoy this thread and others do too. We have people here from all over the world, with all different personalities and interests. 

Many topics I am not interested in and therefore I don't comment on them. But I don't go to the comment section to be rude.

If this forum were just analytical it would lose a lot of people. Personally I can't stand the t&a pics, **** jokes, and men being boorish, but I don't call everyone out on it, now do I? I can't stand lambos and moon talk, but I don't begrudge anyone. Just skip the topic.

15 minutes ago, zenkert said:

Beats me . . .

Ahhh it is Bearableguy123 thats is the problem . . . :dash1:
If he exists, and if he does, what does he mean when he writes, what he writes.

And then it went boom to Rotschilds and the richest people in the world... and a lot of other stuff like teenagers . . .

Yeah, Rothchilds stuff was bit out there but it is odd that someone would post a picture of a ripple logo instead of the  Maltese cross. If Bearable guy is just a troll then he's just created a whole load of coincidence by accident, seems unlikely that a "troll" could ever stumble across that type of iconography. 

Edited by Guest

1 hour ago, Smith37l said:

Time to start supper for my kids. I will begin investigating the Geneva Fund next!

OMG! ? That cloud on the top left on the homepage?

Whose face does it look like to you? Tell me!

http://www.genevafundpartners.com/

Edited by Guest

12 minutes ago, Trusty86 said:

but it is odd that someone would post a picture of a ripple logo instead of the  Maltese cross

Why is that odd?
Read a book. Read 2 books. Read a lot of Books and they are just filled with that same old and consparicy theory Blues.
And people love to read it, cause that explains why the are not "rich" so they blame it on anything that comes in handy.
Except the truth . . .  that they could be at least be a little richer, just a little bit  . . .  but they did not . . . Lalaland.

I thought this thread was all in good jest  and I didn’t take any of it seriously (except for how close Ripple offices are to the Knights of Malta - that explains everything now, including the price movement and all other world affairs which never made any sense to me until just then).

Really surprised to see anyone take offence.

Unless.......

......they are THE KING! :o

EDIT: ok I take this all back! Off to Zerpening....

Edited by Pablo

38 minutes ago, zenkert said:

Why is that odd?
Read a book. Read 2 books. Read a lot of Books and they are just filled with that same old and consparicy theory Blues.
And people love to read it, cause that explains why the are not "rich" so they blame it on anything that comes in handy.
Except the truth . . .  that they could be at least be a little richer, just a little bit  . . .  but they did not . . . Lalaland.

I explained why in my earlier post. 

I can only speak for myself here but I used the word conspiracy when I shouldn't have, I don't see this as a conspiracy as such, more like a society working behind the scenes to create something which could be truly revolutionary. To think there will be no opposition to such a task, is, naive, a lot of wealthy people are going to feel their pockets lighter. To say there is no such thing as conspiracy, is, a conspiracy, yes, the level of cooperation between these 'groups' of people is nowhere near as efficient as some people think, they do exist though, that's a fact. And, if you think about it, it's never been easier to be part of secret society, blame the internet.

Anyway, we should probably leave it there, much like in the Zerpening thread when people were discussing random stuff, we don't want this thread locked.

Edited by Guest

@karlos I speculate that the price of XRP will rise to the predicted price of $589+ by eoy due to these speculated conspiracy theories about bearableguy123's XRP price prediction. 

I plan on trading according to the price prediction due to the speculations on it's accuracy contained within this thread. 

The topic is based on a price prediction tied to a conspiracy theory in essence so it doesn't seem like it has veered too far from that topic 

Edited by Guest

28 minutes ago, Erniekins said:

Bearables posts and comments all seemed from the point of view as an observer, not of us who are “proles” lol. 

What do you speculate could cause the price to rise to the $589+ prediction this year? I personally can't see it getting past $12 or so but what would the size of the entire crypto market have to be at that price?

33 minutes ago, FixnUrPowerline said:

What do you speculate could cause the price to rise to the $589+ prediction this year? I personally can't see it getting past $12 or so but what would the size of the entire crypto market have to be at that price?

I still think (don't know why) that the $589+ is some kind of code. Malta used to use the peso/lira and our $ is based on their S symbol (wikipedia - so its has to be correct!) but conversion rate was about 1/3 of a US dollar - so that doesn't work.

58 is the country code for Venezuela - they just launch their own ICO (the "petro").

Someone else speculated that it is $22+ (add the numbers up) - which seems more realistic. But the Ripple flag on Malta is what is confusing - unless the flag was chosen at random and it really just means that XRP is the world coin? Which is probably correct.

2 hours ago, SomeGuyXRP said:

" It's def better than checking the price 3 times a day, "

LOOOOOOLLLLLLL!!! three times a day HA! More like 20 or more...... (Yeah, I got a problem, I know, I also know I'm not the only one) :dirol:

Edited by Guest