onetruexrp

Rippled - Bearableguy123

28 minutes ago, Smith37l said:

Sorry I missed an important connection. The Knights of Malta are the official guardians of the Vatican Treasury. An earlier post indicated that the Rothchilds are Knights (their name even means Red Shields). 

There’s so much more I have discovered, but want to get off my phone and onto a computer to post it.

:o If the Rothchilds are only knights, I can't imagine who the king is. 

1 minute ago, manateehunter said:

Pope Francis

Exactly. BG123 has even gone so far as to say that BG is a knight, and the King is someone that you would not connect to cryptocurrency.

I am trying to establish a timeline of mid-2014 to present. Lots of strange coincidences with goings-on at the Vatican, The Knights, and Ripple. 

For example, early January 2017, the Pope demanded the resignation of Festing, the leader of the Order of Malta. This was because Festing sacked a Knight (Boeselager) with close ties to another knight, Marc Odendall. Festing claimed this was because he handing out condoms in Myanmar, but argued the investigation had a conflict of interest because Boeselager and Odendall were involved in a mysterious "Geneva fund." 

Once the Pope asserted his control and got Festing out and Boeselager back in, XRP slowly began to break out of the sub-pennies. 

Time to start supper for my kids. I will begin investigating the Geneva Fund next!

Just now, SirArthur said:

A PayPal Bull. It all makes sense now. 

That’s very clever ? Bravo!

1 hour ago, DrWhoAmI said:

I'm trying (and failing) to connect some dots here. So what would the Order of Malta and Ripple/XRP need each other for? 

I’m not sure what the relevance is either.  

12 minutes ago, Trendkill said:

I have no doubt he has read this thread.

Also probably the Rothchilds, so expect to be eliminated soon...