onetruexrp

Rippled - Bearableguy123

37 minutes ago, Trusty86 said:

Yeah...it's all very weird indeed. 

Image-1.jpg

Okay guys, this is WEIRD!  Mind officially blown.  Tin-foil hat turn:  maybe BG works for Ripple or is related to someone who does ...  

There are further connections between the Knights and Harvard. 

For example, Mary Ann Glendon was teaching at Harvard Law while Brad Garlinghouse was a MBA student. Mary Ann later became the United States Embassador to the Holy See.

This one’s even better. Jean-Pierre Mazery studied at Harvard School of Business at the same time as Kent Garlinghouse (Brad’s father). Jean-Pierre went on to become the Grand Chancellor of the Sovereign Military Order of Malta. Kent went on to have amazing business and philothropic successes.

More to come...

33 minutes ago, Smith37l said:

For example, Mary Ann Glendon was teaching at Harvard Law while Brad Garlinghouse was a MBA student. Mary Ann later became the United States Embassador to the Holy See.

This one’s even better. Jean-Pierre Mazery studied at Harvard School of Business at the same time as Kent Garlinghouse (Brad’s father). Jean-Pierre went on to become the Grand Chancellor of the Sovereign Military Order of Malta. Kent went on to have amazing business and philothropic successes.

More to come...

I'm a little envious of your research skills. 

34 minutes ago, Smith37l said:

Mate...this one is an absolute doozy..

I'm trying (and failing) to connect some dots here. So what would the Order of Malta and Ripple/XRP need each other for? 

48 minutes ago, Smith37l said:

More to come...

Wait! what if @Smith37l is bearableguy123 under a new nickname spilling more information :shock:

Edited by Tiger

6 minutes ago, DrWhoAmI said:

I'm trying (and failing) to connect some dots here. So what would the Order of Malta and Ripple/XRP need each other for? 

Sorry I missed an important connection. The Knights of Malta are the official guardians of the Vatican Treasury. An earlier post indicated that the Rothchilds are Knights (their name even means Red Shields). 

There’s so much more I have discovered, but want to get off my phone and onto a computer to post it.

On 2018-02-22 at 4:57 PM, Tiger said:

Wait! what if @Smith37l is bearableguy123 under a new nickname spilling more information :shock:

Lol, nah

Edited by Guest

18 minutes ago, LunaXRP said:

I somehow get the feeling Tom Hanks is reading this thinking it’s a good plot for the next angels and Demons... 

loving the research by the way guys, makes interesting reading.

Agreed.....very interesting! Whoa....Da Vinci Code stuff! What next?