onetruexrp

Rippled - Bearableguy123

12 hours ago, Trusty86 said:

It is odd how the Ripple logo was in place of the Maltese cross, they look kinda similar, maybe updated a little bit. How many islands make up Malta? 3. How many island are in Ripple's logo? 3. Malta is surrounded by water, small islands making a big ripples

OK, I'll take the tin foil off now. :D

Still playing...

CE41684A-CF40-40D5-BBB0-4F6E9D3C8A71.png

1 minute ago, sjmusic3 said:

The only thing missing now is the voiceover guy from The Curse of Oak Island...

And a piece of machinery to fail at the most convenient time to prevent them from the discovery. 

7 minutes ago, WhentheBoat_ComesIn said:

Still playing...

CE41684A-CF40-40D5-BBB0-4F6E9D3C8A71.png

Love your research and connections. 

1 hour ago, jtusa said:

As much as I'd love these predictions to come true, I'll repeat the same argument I say to everyone, I'm not that lucky, so it'll never happen.

I feel the same JT - but maybe this time around luck is on our side? I mean jeeesus - just look at the progress the Ripple guys are making. I’ve never observed a company before that seems to know exactly how the pieces need to be fitted together. I wish that we could build partner networks as quickly as these guys seem to be doing it at my company - regardless of the xCurrent or xRapid argument. For me it’s like they’ve seen a future that none of the rest of us have - and now they’re building it as quickly as possible .

So - spend a bit more time coming to terms with the fact that you’re going to be wealthy - because chances are you are ?

56 minutes ago, WhentheBoat_ComesIn said:

Still having fun....

15199AF3-9E7A-4709-BB9D-9199F352A7F2.png

Wait a minute? Sheikh Mansour? Isn’t he a majority investor in Mclaren? And don’t we have a user amongst us called “I Just Want A Mclaren”?

Thats it! The circle is complete. “I Just Want A McLaren” is BG123!

(apart from the days when he’s “I Just Also Might Want A Maserati Granturismo” - and who can blame him ha ha ?)

7 minutes ago, NorthLane said:

I feel the same JT - but maybe this time around luck is on our side? I mean jeeesus - just look at the progress the Ripple guys are making. I’ve never observed a company before that seems to know exactly how the pieces need to be fitted together. I wish that we could build partner networks as quickly as these guys seem to be doing it at my company - regardless of the xCurrent or xRapid argument. For me it’s like they’ve seen a future that none of the rest of us have - and now they’re building it as quickly as possible .

So - spend a bit more time coming to terms with the fact that you’re going to be wealthy - because chances are you are ?

... and actually the collective good luck of the Ripple team is far more powerful than your lousy luck.  Ride on the coat-tails of these game-changers, JT.  You only need to get lucky once ...

1 minute ago, viking3 said:

... and actually the collective good luck of the Ripple team is far more powerful than your lousy luck.  Ride on the coat-tails of these game-changers, JT.  You only need to get lucky once ...

giphy[1].gif

2 minutes ago, Plikk said:

Haha yes this thread makes no sense at all. I sure hope our dedication to XRP does ;)

Are you saying you've never put on the tinfoil hat? They are fun...