onetruexrp

Rippled - Bearableguy123

30 minutes ago, Kalarie said:

As comical as this is, Malta being only 400K ppl and all, it's not that far fetched for every XRP hodler to move to one location, adopt XRP as the official currency, forcing legit central bank trading pairs...$589 would become a self fulfilling prophecy.  Maybe that's what BG meant, we need to all move to Malta and help him out!

Why not just for a complete micro nation take over?

Principality of Sealand  issues its own currency (could be exchanged for XRP), hosts a data center as its main income (host a ripple node), and offers nobility- we can just stick Royal in front of everything ripple...

https://www.sealandgov.org/

589 is the area code for Lexington, KY. Also form I-589 is the form for asylum in the US....

So yeah, I've got nothing. 

Just now, DrWhoAmI said:

589 is the area code for Lexington, KY. Also form I-589 is the form for asylum in the US....

So yeah, I've got nothing. 

Ahaha, I went the same road earlier. Googling the number and where it pops up. I also turned the number around. No Illuminati discovered yet ?

2 minutes ago, CryptoOwl said:

Ahaha, I went the same road earlier. Googling the number and where it pops up. I also turned the number around. No Illuminati discovered yet ?

Well...Amazon, UPS, Xerox, IBM and Lockheed Martin are all in the economy of Lexington. But yeah, still think it's a coincidence. 

ħames mija u tmenin disa :  589 in Maltese.

Yeah, I've got nothing.

Just now, DrWhoAmI said:

Well...Amazon, UPS, Xerox, IBM and Lockheed Martin are all in the economy of Lexington. But yeah, still think it's a coincidence. 

Mmm, Amazon moving their global HQ to Malta and starts acting as crypto bank / exchange. Also only allowing payments in XRP on their website ? I think we figured it out? 

On 2/16/2018 at 8:43 AM, magX said:

What are the primary catalysts in order for this to become reality for 2018? Bonuspoints if specifics are provided.

1. Top Banks in the World begin utilizing XRP
     - Industrial & Commercial Bank of China
     - China Construction Bank Corp
     - Agricultural Bank of China
     - Chase Bank 
     - HSBC 
     - BNP Paribas
     - Etc.
2. Ripple replaces SWIFT
3. Ripple replaces FedWire

Being that none of these will happen in 2018 though...

I still think that a $5-8 range is possible given our recent run up to $3.85 though.

30 minutes ago, Mercury said:

Why not just for a complete micro nation take over?

Principality of Sealand  issues its own currency (could be exchanged for XRP), hosts a data center as its main income (host a ripple node), and offers nobility- we can just stick Royal in front of everything ripple...

https://www.sealandgov.org/

I love it.  Royal Ripples for everyone!

1 minute ago, Nouknitouk said:

I think bearable guy really meant 589$+..... I know thats crazy... but wasn't LTC just around 4 bucks a year ago ???? and with the latest news, and the use cases for RIpple..... nothing is impossible.

Totally agree

Just now, Nouknitouk said:

I think bearable guy really meant 589$+..... I know thats crazy... but wasn't LTC just around 4 bucks a year ago ???? and with the latest news, and the use cases for RIpple..... nothing is impossible.

As much as I'd love these predictions to come true, I'll repeat the same argument I say to everyone, I'm not that lucky, so it'll never happen.